EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bonbibonkers Discussion Thread

So she has ghost nipples or did she censor it? The Jinx with her boob out I can't really tell I thought she showed some color before but the one everyone is talking about with it out doesn't seem fitting.

I really wish we had a Ron Paul "its happening" emote, because, yeah, it's happening.

Man, I can never be happy with anything. She's *this* 🤏 close to showing titty and all I can think about is how much better this ordeal would be if she bit the bullet a year ago before she turned into Bonbichonkers.
I was looking the older photos on the Instagram, yeah she got a little chonky but I think is the reason of her tits being this big rn, but I think is a matter of taste I don't mind at all and prob today we will have finally tits out.

Man, I can never be happy with anything. She's *this* 🤏 close to showing titty and all I can think about is how much better this ordeal would be if she bit the bullet a year ago before she turned into Bonbichonkers.
LOL!

Not going to lie, I laughed at "Bonbichonkers".
It's got a certain flair.

And for the record, I'm ok with her thicc'ness at this point. It helps give her tits some heft. But I'll admit she's right on the line.

She just got into OF and is self conscious, of course she's not gonna pop it all out instantly, just let her work her way up to it naturally damn.

Besides her showing off her tits, I was actually paying more attention to her gorgeous smile.:peepoShy:

She should have also posted the photos on the Onlyfans too, the three videos seem a bit few to me in terms of content.

Back
Top Bottom