EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bloomyogi discussion thread

I wonder what all this means for bloom and leah shows going forward this could just be a little side project but i guess only time will tell

The show is ridicuous, the prices are ridiculous. The guy thinks he is Michael Jackson reincarnated (he is ridiculous too). Watching the public show was like a wayback machine from 20y ago...

im intrigued to hopefully see the b/g video with the new guy but she asked $600 for it
Originally it was $800. After a week or so of nobody biting at that price, she lowered it. Still don't think there's been THAT many purchases so I wouldn't expect a leak anytime soon.

wounder why
Why not that many purchases or why probably no leaks anytime soon?
The answer to the first is just the price. Officially, she says she dropped the price because there was a technical problem and the climax wasn't recorded. Um, I'm sorry but I don't think just that part of the video was a quarter of its worth.
The answer to the second is the fewer people that have something, the easier it is for the model to have an idea WHO leaked it. The more people with access, the easier it is to be leaked because then she can't punish everyone or she potentially cuts off sales of future videos as well.

I mean i wont lie i personally wasn't very interested in that style of content from her im more into the content she was providing with leah and the experimentation of that

I mean i wont lie i personally wasn't very interested in that style of content from her im more into the content she was providing with leah and the experimentation of that
Well there's a chance for more of that. Bloom IS trying to get Leah to visit wherever she's currently at.

Since the girls have returned to streaming together what has occurred havent been able too watch as there too late for my time

She offers new BG content! I believe with a cum on face/mouth. Unfortunately she askes $500😅
I figured it was going to be something like that, at least initially, since she started at $600 for the video she did with 'Rico'. And not being interested, at least not to that tune of money, I didn't even ask.

Looks like she's streaming with a new friend anablerd can't seem to find anything given a quick Google search

Looks like she's streaming with a new friend anablerd can't seem to find anything given a quick Google search
Which is interesting considering she has 166k followers on CB. Not quite the newbie Bloom made her out to be in her posts.

Which is interesting considering she has 166k followers on CB. Not quite the newbie Bloom made her out to be in her posts.
Yeah I mean I did search here and the internet and neither has a page dedicated to her

Back
Top Bottom