EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bloomyogi discussion thread

I am not a fan of thin girls. I love curves... Thickness... Jiggles...

That being said, she is gorgeous, sexy, and really is an outlier for my tastes!

Make sure to go congratulate bloom on her 5 year cam anniversary

Btw Bloom ended Saturday's show in a bit of a rush. I think she was a little shook over just how far Nat was pushing things. Her hands were pretty much everywhere on Leah and at one point she licked her through her lingerie. Bloom was very pointedly keeping Leah between Nat and herself LOL.

Btw Bloom ended Saturday's show in a bit of a rush. I think she was a little shook over just how far Nat was pushing things. Her hands were pretty much everywhere on Leah and at one point she licked her through her lingerie. Bloom was very pointedly keeping Leah between Nat and herself LOL.
Well I shall be keeping an eye out for that

Yes, there was a Ticket. Sadly we didn't reach the goal for it to be a 3-way makeout. Shame too because Bloom had many "shots" (quotes because each looked like 3 shots worth) and was the somewhat frisky one for today's show.
That's a shame but the show was probably still worth it

That's a shame but the show was probably still worth it
Yes, but could have been soooo much better. As usual, the makeout goal was 10k tokens. We only hit pretty much exactly 1/3 of it before the Ticket. Bloom even gave for the entire time of the Ticket show for two heroes to tip 3333 each for it to still happen but sadly none stepped forward.

IMG_20230113_101231.md.jpg
Well last night's show seems like it was a little hot under the collar so if this was the public show god knows what the ticket show must have entailed if we reached one
Yep, there certainly was one. How far down on the mons pubis does a piece of sushi have to sit before you de facto declare it actual sex?

Yep, there certainly was one. How far down on the mons pubis does a piece of sushi have to sit before you de facto declare it actual sex?
Are you trying to tell me there was actually licking

Yes she did. I believe they broke up and no there just friends with a little bit sprinkled on top

Yes she did. I believe they broke up and no there just friends with a little bit sprinkled on top
That little bit sprinkled on top gets a bit more all the time though. There was a quiet conversation not long before yesterday's Ticket show that from Leah's reactions might have been pertaining to things going further and at two points in the Ticket there were moments where each appeared to intentionally touch the other, brief though they were.

Back
Top Bottom