EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat bigtittygothegg Discussion Thread

No, not sure what you're looking at but shes never collabed with anyone besides her boyfriend who is white and has only fucked her via strap in a few vids.
Probably not gonna get any cuckhold content unless you specifically request it from her when you buy a custom when she offers them but it will be a solo with toys, just saying. :PepeLaugh:

If you're into a woman dommeing , you can watch the one where she is pretending to peg you on this post
Just to correct the link: Post in thread 'bigtittygothegg' https://simpcity.su/threads/bigtittygothegg.8809/post-2730625

For me what I like the most is her moaning in the videos. It's like she's reeeeally enjoying herself.

I like her JOIs as well. Would love for some more femdom oriented videos of her. Does anyone know if there are more?

'NO PAYWALLS, I post all my full length videos on my wall for FREE'
Shit is so cap now, she should just edit that.

She re-releases video in bundles or packages, like the most recent on the content page.... She used to be a machine with content, but it is the end of an era lmao. She probably wants a break after the medical problem she had lol
She wrote in the past that she is struggling to keep up with content, probably because she edited alot of stuff herself. I think like most "independent" e-Girls she just switched to an agency + hired a full time editor cause all the shit that's happening to her OF is typical agency, while she is probably out there spending her money finally.

Her messages are classic: what would a hot girl say to a nerd? She was quirky and weird, her messages def are written by someone else. And as we noticed, all these paywalls + having pictures rereleased, all that shit is very agency behaviour.

There is a thread "agencies are ruining OF for me" for a reason. Whenever a model becomes succesful they team up with an agency and OF just turned into amateur brazzers.

She lied about the sizes, In one of her old videos she says the blue one is 7 inches, while in her reddit post she wrote 5 inches
So those that are 6 inches should be 8 inches and the last 3 that are 7 inches should actually be 9 inches
She's probably not lying about the sizes. Around 7 inches is probably the full length, and around 5 the insertable length.

But second, yeah she probably downplays the dick size she prefers in her pussy a bit, like the vast majority of girls. Sort of how you're probably not going to be entirely forthright about how much you'd rather play with a massive pair of tits like hers to any potential girlfriends or wives. It's kind of mutually understood that men and women cagey abut this stuff to each other be polite and not hurt feelings. But unfortunately for goth egg, she's cultivated an especially insecure and low self-esteem audience.

Does she have a full length JOI video like this but for guys? I love this video but it kills it for me when she tells the viewer to spread their vagina lol

She's probably not lying about the sizes. Around 7 inches is probably the full length, and around 5 the insertable length.

But second, yeah she probably downplays the dick size she prefers in her pussy a bit, like the vast majority of girls. Sort of how you're probably not going to be entirely forthright about how much you'd rather play with a massive pair of tits like hers to any potential girlfriends or wives. It's kind of mutually understood that men and women cagey abut this stuff to each other be polite and not hurt feelings. But unfortunately for goth egg, she's cultivated an especially insecure and low self-esteem audience.
damn she gave me hope 💀 jk. She does contradict herself when she says 5 inches is good enough but in another video she's fucking a big dragon dildo along with a vibrator on her clit.

Last edited:
Those dragon dildo type toys don't stay hard when they go inside of someone. It's like memory foam, it shrinks and adjusts to any person's insides. If this weren't like this, we'd have too many Mr. Hands type scenarios to deal with. TBH part of the fun of those toys kinda dies when you learn about this.

Those dragon dildo type toys don't stay hard when they go inside of someone. It's like memory foam, it shrinks and adjusts to any person's insides. If this weren't like this, we'd have too many Mr. Hands type scenarios to deal with. TBH part of the fun of those toys kinda dies when you learn about this.
They sell varying hardness, she just prefers the softer ones

uses another only fans for a free page lmao. Fansly I still think is a superior platform and it atleast for now doesn't respect ID requirements for states.

Did she really pull her PH videos to move them to a Free OnlyFans page to sell them? Wtf..... Yea thats definitely an agency move.

Did she really pull her PH videos to move them to a Free OnlyFans page to sell them? Wtf..... Yea thats definitely an agency move.
That isn't how I interpreted that post. It seemed that she is having a free page to host all the PH content so that if PH is blocked for people they can still view that content. Then the stuff from her paid page can be PPV on the free page.

Back
Top Bottom