Discussion Best Switching Holes vids

dakontroller

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 15, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Spec your thing but this is the dark arts son.

I've swapped pockets with pros tons of times (Walmart Craigslist level) because I'm not there to deal with the consequences so I can be absolutely fearless and enjoy the spluttering, but...

When I was married, my wife and I did this a few times and the consequences were constant infections, both internal in the organs somehow and also just all up in her pussy.

Here's what it's like. Imagine you were eating some good, bitter dark chocolate but then it had the juicy-ness of the world's juiciest orange. Mixed all together and spreading around. Imagine it, then reverse it. Imagine it bro, that's what it's like.

So anyway respec your fetish and dig into it because it's hot as shit still.

For recs, triciafox the cam girl used to do this all the time. There are a bunch of vids with her doing it to herself with a dild, PLUS one where her and another bitch switch pussy to asshole to mouth and back again between themselves and each other with one big double ended dild.

Anyway that's it bro keep up the good work you're getting after it. Get that juice.

Last edited:

max0rz

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
It's definitely fraught with health risks but there does still seem to be content out there.

Redgifs have a tag for it.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Reactions: ChatSaturday