EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat bellaplays

Well howdy! Happy to see this gorgeous girl getting some attention. I wonder why no one else has started a thread of her sooner on this site? But happy to see you start one as well. She has an amazing round Brazilian ass and you'd never expect it looking at her top half.

I think she also has a pretty face and some nice tits. But unfortunately she suffers from severer mental depression and takes medication which sucks. She thinks she is ugly and undesirable. I wish she'd break out of that mind and realize she has a smoking hot body! especially now she's gained a little weight her ass looking so damn phat and juicy!

She teases sometimes in stream and I can tell she likes it when us guys complement her looks. She will sometimes flash her ass but play it off and I think she knows exactly what she is doing. She also has teased starting an OF but its most likely trolling and more teasing!

I mean if she did OF, she could make enough money to move out from her parents on her own. I'd love to fly this chica over to where I'm at get her mind right and make her my Brazilian princess lmao :PogTasty:

She made an onlyfans for like a day in the past as a joke. It was called "Belladoesn'tplay" or something. Also the lastest VOD she stands up and holds her shirt tight several times to show her weightloss and you can see her perfect tits because she's always bra-less. She knows what she's doing, she often shows her ass and feet and tits to the camera and encourages the coomers in chat... Love this girl.

She made an onlyfans for like a day in the past as a joke. It was called "Belladoesn'tplay" or something. Also the lastest VOD she stands up and holds her shirt tight several times to show her weightloss and you can see her perfect tits because she's always bra-less. She knows what she's doing, she often shows her ass and feet and tits to the camera and encourages the coomers in chat... Love this girl.
Man that sucks, I think she'd do alright on OF. Must be awkward around her parents is the only reason I can guess as to why she isn't serious?

And that's funny weight loss? Looks like she gained weight, She's always eating on something. You have that clip?

Last edited:
Has anyone tried requesting pics from her? She used to joke on stream about hitting her up for feet pics. Not sure if she was serious...

Has anyone tried requesting pics from her? She used to joke on stream about hitting her up for feet pics. Not sure if she was serious...
I think she's trolling, she's always teasing but don't do shit! I wish she'd stop playing and make an OF! or at least make a Kick where she can do more sexual teasing on stream. Just give me something I'm so fucking horny for her lol :peepoSimp:

What do you guys make of these clips? https://simpcity.su/threads/bellaplays.212475/post-3285411

I take it she knows exactly what we want but teases the crap out of us. Its so hot but also so damn frustrating when I just want to see more of her sexy self! Like honestly if you absolutely did not want anyone to see you and your ass you'd probably dress more appropriate for stream right?

Then you would not call attention to any slip or flash by doing it on purpose then pointing it out and making it even more obvious, also describing how things look underneath. She needs to quit playing games and embrace her beauty and booty already!

Man sometimes I can't stand this bitch! like one just mentioned in her last stream the way she dressed and kept teasing and chat is thirsty for her! I just don't get why these bitches dress like sluts on stream but then want to act all classy and shit making sure no one can see any slips? Then why dress like that!

She must know most of her viewers think shes hot and are thirsty for her, she even said people have sent or ask her to view dick pics. Why she wont fully lean into it and start showing more ass for subs and bits is beyond me she already teases and talks about her ass and tits on stream all the time!

She said she wants to move to Cali but this bitch don't work so how is she going to pay to move and find a place? If she did more shit to make people tip or just start an OF I bet she could move by the end of the year. Not saying she has to become a prostitute but damn show a little ass and make some cash!

Man sometimes I can't stand this bitch! like one just mentioned in her last stream the way she dressed and kept teasing and chat is thirsty for her! I just don't get why these bitches dress like sluts on stream but then want to act all classy and shit making sure no one can see any slips? Then why dress like that!

She must know most of her viewers think shes hot and are thirsty for her, she even said people have sent or ask her to view dick pics. Why she wont fully lean into it and start showing more ass for subs and bits is beyond me she already teases and talks about her ass and tits on stream all the time!

She said she wants to move to Cali but this bitch don't work so how is she going to pay to move and find a place? If she did more shit to make people tip or just start an OF I bet she could move by the end of the year. Not saying she has to become a prostitute but damn show a little ass and make some cash!
It's quite simple, she's mentally unstable and still lives with her parents. Despite all of her dreams, she's too afraid to make steps to accomplish them. We can't do that much to help her.

It's quite simple, she's mentally unstable and still lives with her parents. Despite all of her dreams, she's too afraid to make steps to accomplish them. We can't do that much to help her.
Yeah your so right and its sad such a beautiful young lady is so fucked up mentally already. I hope she can find her self confidence, imo its good chat tells her how hot she looks maybe it will boost her self esteem.

But yeah her parents being right their don't help either because they might peek at the streams and might have something to say. But I blame them in a way for how she is, Bella is a grown ass woman, and like I get she's your only child and they live in a shady country but babying her, her whole life is the reason she's so fucked up mentally. I doubt this girls ever had a real bf.

While I would like her to do OF or at the least do some spicy Kick streams. I do hope she can find her way in life doing something that makes her happy and stop being a house hermit.

Yeah your so right and its sad such a beautiful young lady is so fucked up mentally already. I hope she can find her self confidence, imo its good chat tells her how hot she looks maybe it will boost her self esteem.

But yeah her parents being right their don't help either because they might peek at the streams and might have something to say. But I blame them in a way for how she is, Bella is a grown ass woman, and like I get she's your only child and they live in a shady country but babying her, her whole life is the reason she's so fucked up mentally. I doubt this girls ever had a real bf.

While I would like her to do OF or at the least do some spicy Kick streams. I do hope she can find her way in life doing something that makes her happy and stop being a house hermit.
As far as I know she has an older brother who lives in another country, and yes, she had a real bf (don't know how many). Few months ago, she was "web dating" a dude from Canada. They kinda broke up 'cause she thought he was ghosting her sometimes, she felt really miserable.

As far as I know she has an older brother who lives in another country, and yes, she had a real bf (don't know how many). Few months ago, she was "web dating" a dude from Canada. They kinda broke up 'cause she thought he was ghosting her sometimes, she felt really miserable.
Well that's why I said a (Real BF) That mf'er don't count I mean someone who can physically kiss on her and fuck her lol. Idk I just hope she can find her self confidence and stop being so depressed.

Well that's why I said a (Real BF) That mf'er don't count I mean someone who can physically kiss on her and fuck her lol. Idk I just hope she can find her self confidence and stop being so depressed.
That dude wasn't a proper bf for sure haha, but she had a real relationship before. One time, she recalled an ex-bf who gave her a ring as a gift.

Geez here she goes aging with the mental depression, like I get it that shit sucks but it gets no better if you don't want to help yourself! Pills will only do so much but is not a permanent fix.

And she has the nerve to have a new phone goal, like who tf is going to tip for that when you barely stream as is and when you do all you do most of it is lay in bed doing absolutely nothing!

That's like the homeless person laid out on the ground with a sign asking for spare change vs the one that will at least try to wash a window, dance or something for their keep :KEKWlaugh: I'm more inclined to tip them!

Geez here she goes aging with the mental depression, like I get it that shit sucks but it gets no better if you don't want to help yourself! Pills will only do so much but is not a permanent fix.

And she has the nerve to have a new phone goal, like who tf is going to tip for that when you barely stream as is and when you do all you do most of it is lay in bed doing absolutely nothing!

That's like the homeless person laid out on the ground with a sign asking for spare change vs the one that will at least try to wash a window, dance or something for their keep :KEKWlaugh: I'm more inclined to tip them!
i dare anyone to tell her to go get some exercise, join a gym, go out get some sun and apply for a job
she's ghost white and has 0 muscle tone
she's stuck in the mindset of "i have a condition" and taking mind altering drugs and not self improvement

she can only help herself at this point, i hope she does
i drop in and take a look at her streams sometimes, can't watch long too depressing

Yeah its sad, she's so beautiful but letting her self go to waste. Even if she did more exercise on stream or just dance or something to keep busy lose some weight which she says she wants to do and give us something to be entertain by. It would be a win win. But she's so caught up in her own head.

I'm with you its going to have to be her that wants to make the change. She doesn't seem like the type to work a real job she's in this era of younger people that like to get online do nothing and expect people to tip them out of feeling bad for them.

But yeah her streams are honestly depressing, I hope she can get her shit together.

her newest patreon video is a 400$ stamp collection from Japan, where is she getting the money for all this useless shit

her newest patreon video is a 400$ stamp collection from Japan, where is she getting the money for all this useless shit
Idk but she's really fucking stupid apparently. She cries about wanting to move, but spends all her money on dumb shit. So even tho she lives in a poor place, I don't feel bad because I know she gets money but just spends it on dumb shit.

Bigger question is who would pay to even sub to her patreon with dumb ass videos like that. She needs to stop playing around and model for us a bit, instead of buying $400 worth of some stupid ass stamps she could buy a new wardrobe instead of the same 3 fits she has and she could make try on haul videos for her patreons :ShyBoner:

Back
Top Bottom