EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Bella Thorne Discussion Thread

Seems going from a free to suddenly paid onlyfans she didn't get enough people to pay for it
Can't blame them
She had a free page as well which she has deleted everything off of.

the free page merged into the paid page, but barely anybody switched over. She kept doing that moronic 'spin the wheel' which contained nothing new - the abella livestream was filmed a year ago and still was being plugged via DMs. I was subbed to paid page, but she (her bot) didnt post anything for weeks. The DM was laughable spamming messages like: 'Tip $25 for 6 month subscription and $50 for 1 year ! Do you want Snapchat too ? $50 for 6 month subscription plus snap or $ 100 for both for 1 year !! Let’s get friendly !! Snapchat includes weekly bonus photos !'

So she just straight up left? Silly bitch. She should have found a way to monetize her nudes or just show it off like Miley Cyrus does.

does anyone know the name of the girl on the far right side in this photo?

those gettyimage videos of her in that see through dress
if someone buys those videos from gettyimages, will the vids be in 4k/hd or will they still be in shit quality?

Can anyone please link me the video of her doing tongue tricks while doing a hand bra. I think there was a "sound on" text over it. Haven't been able to find it again. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom