EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Bella Thorne Discussion Thread

So, anyone know if the "topless/no hands covering" pack for 20 dollars is legit or not?
After she was infamous for breaking OF for huge scam, she did again, kept misleading. Never forget the "Fooled me once" saying, cause it applies to Bella perfectly.

What is with the dress she's wearing at the Morbius premiere? The photos are posted in the content thread. It almost looks like its a printed image of a nude woman on the front of the dress. Or is it actually see-through?

Bella is becoming a constant reminder about the bullshit hypocrisy of the so-called "Slut Shaming" Morale, her and her sister Kaili.

HOW IS THERE NO VIDEO OF HER IN THAT SEE THRU TOP THO? THERE ARE LIKE A MILLION PHOTOS BUT NO PAPARAZZI THOUGHT THAT THEY SHOULD ALSO RECORD A VIDEO?

HOW IS THERE NO VIDEO OF HER IN THAT SEE THRU TOP THO? THERE ARE LIKE A MILLION PHOTOS BUT NO PAPARAZZI THOUGHT THAT THEY SHOULD ALSO RECORD A VIDEO?
Yelling Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

She constantly makes posts like this. They get almost no engagement, and nothing like what she is describing ever makes it way into the content thread. Am I wrong in assuming that this has to be bullshit? I’m not willing to risk paying for it to find out.

IMG_0189ffe1a438a8750b30.md.jpg

She constantly makes posts like this. They get almost no engagement, and nothing like what she is describing ever makes it way into the content thread. Am I wrong in assuming that this has to be bullshit? I’m not willing to risk paying for it to find out.

IMG_0189ffe1a438a8750b30.md.jpg
she lying :ddHuh: she just want to scam more money If it was real you would have seen it in the content thread

So did she give up on onlyfans? hasn't posted anything in well over a week. Guess no one unlocked her clickbait posts anymore...

So did she give up on onlyfans? hasn't posted anything in well over a week. Guess no one unlocked her clickbait posts anymore...
The real people are not falling anymore for these clickbait onlyfans post
Same with amouranth People are waking up

if you try going to her vip page it just doesnt exist anymore and on her normal free page a lot of more recent posts are either deleted or moved to archive so i think its safe to assume shes done with it

Back
Top Bottom