Simp Chat Bebahan - Discussion Thread

aarontroschke

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 18, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
It's been a long time since someone leaked her ND videos. I can also understand how overpriced her Patreon is and why no one does it. When I look at the last posts from her Patreon, she posted exactly 1 picture and 2 clips, and before that nothing for 2 weeks. Simply too overpriced for what she offers.
Btw, she posts her deleted YouTube videos as "content" on Patreon, real quality work she does there :KEKWlaugh:

• KEKWlaugh
Reactions: smeezobro

Test0ster0n

Dr0plet
Mar 17, 2022
I was into her streams for short time, but then I realized how she really is, making so many promises for her VIP's or even directly in Twitch DM and fully ignore them later. Those kind addicted guys, that think she is, what she is showing on stream, are poor, or even poor and dumb bastards :KEKWlaugh:
Btw. I'm not talking about huge promises, just play together a game on next stream or so.

Last edited:
Reactions: aarontroschke

Fuckme1234

Lurker
Jan 1, 2024

I tried to upload it but saint2.su said invalid token or some.
It’s just a clip of her saying that for the 69th ND she wanted to try to wear a blacktape outfit. But she said she couldn’t do it since she only has blacktape. And im pretty sure she only does ND videos one a week. Don’t really know much cuz my life doesn’t revolve around her.

aarontroschke

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 18, 2023
I think this is only for audio. If you want to download vidoes you can use this:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

It's pretty simple and there is a instruction, unless you don't want to.

I am so confused..
You watched the ND video, but
then you say it's not the ND but a clip of her saying she wanted to wear a blacktape? But she couldn't do it because she only has blacktape? I am so confused with what you've said.

Lord00

Lurker
Mar 11, 2022
This is the description of the extension on the Chrome Store Download media and attachments from Patreon pages. An extension to help you download all of those attachments quickly, to a folder of your choice. When viewing a Patreon Post page, you can use the `Patreon Downloader` to quickly download all of the media and attachments from that post into your Downloads folder. The zip filename will be pre-filled for you based on the Patreon creator's name and the title of the post. For example, if you were downloading from creator `JohnSmith` and the title of the post was `These are some of my favourite things...` you would be given a filename of `johnsmith-these-are-some-of-my-favourite-things.zip`. Patreon Downloader will download 3 files concurrently, to prevent the downloads timing out. The downloads will continue even if you close the Patreon Downloader window.