EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bebahan - Discussion Thread

Parasocial phenomena is real and can be serious. Almost everything in life can turn into an obsession and/or addiction. In terms of streamers, if you try your best to not miss a stream, if you empty your life savings to buy donos or gifts because you're trying to impress and get close and in worse case scenario, you go stalker route, then i would say you might have a serious problem and irony of all, a lot of streamers are rude to their followers, in twitch cons some do a "safety distance" even for their mods. So i would say be aware of that bs, since 99.9% of relations between streamer-viewer is and will be purely unilateral and platonic. This reminds me that famous clip of a dude sending 100k for a streamer with a message saying that he would hope that what he did could be a start to move in their "relationship", and she replies yelling to the other side of the room: "honeeeeyyy, we got 100k", don't ask, idk her name.
That is serious and kinda funny.. good thing that I don't I watch their streams then.. most of them have twitch as a censored camsoda, difference is they don't have to actually show anything... I feel bad for those who empty their pockets for them.. and it sounds weird saying it here, cause ok, I'm thankful for the content that is leaked here, but stilll, don't give all that money for a fap guys..

That is serious and kinda funny.. good thing that I don't I watch their streams then.. most of them have twitch as a censored camsoda, difference is they don't have to actually show anything... I feel bad for those who empty their pockets for them.. and it sounds weird saying it here, cause ok, I'm thankful for the content that is leaked here, but stilll, don't give all that money for a fap guys..
you ever watch one of here streams? its actually hard to watch.

Facts, the simps make her streams super unbearable to watch/listen to. The chat just constantly send in those paragraph long messages just complimenting her anytime she goes live for like 2 hours straight......it's so bad and beyond cringe. I usually mute it or have the volume on low and watch TikToks until she starts to play games.

Actually.. no... I found her randomly on tiktok and then I searched her here.. most female streamers now of the specific thot-y kind have a site or something like that and since I was already here...

Actually.. no... I found her randomly on tiktok and then I searched her here.. most female streamers now of the specific thot-y kind have a site or something like that and since I was already here...
If you ever see her singing or dancing avoid your eyes it's cringe in the highest of forms.

Only watched her YouTube videos .... I was in her discord, that's why I never watched a stream. Her community is nice but batshit crazy. Nalopia's is way more fun and I don't watch her either.

If you want to see cringe, watch the end of the stream. It is 1 hour of simps writing Love letters TTS telling her how perfect and beautiful she is. Every. Single. Stream.
If you want to see insanity, go to her discord. I have no problem with liking a streamer or celeb and writing them nice things, but in her discord are some guys I would put on a watch list. Not all of them but some are not normal especially the dude that saves every stream and then posts pictures of them. Frame for frame...

If you want to see insanity, go to her discord. I have no problem with liking a streamer or celeb and writing them nice things, but in her discord are some guys I would put on a watch list. Not all of them but some are not normal especially the dude that saves every stream and then posts pictures of them. Frame for frame...

In all honesty, writing a love letter to a E-Girl is one thing, but doing it every single stream is a whole other level. When i watch her streams i usually dip the end because of the cringe, but everytime i hear them say during the stream "you are my best friend" in a TTS, i don't know if i should laugh or cry.
And i am on her discord, some of them could be labeled as "potential stalker" types.

In all honesty, writing a love letter to a E-Girl is one thing, but doing it every single stream is a whole other level. When i watch her streams i usually dip the end because of the cringe, but everytime i hear them say during the stream "you are my best friend" in a TTS, i don't know if i should laugh or cry.
And i am on her discord, some of them could be labeled as "potential stalker" types.
I'm the same as well. I dip at the end because the shit they put up is actually fucking sad tbh. Alot these guys on her twitch and Discord seriously need to discover the outside of their mam's basement and get a girlfriend as well. The chances seeing Hannah in real life is 1% chance if even.

Here's why Knotty Dungeon sucks: she clearly has zero sexual interest in other women, so many times she just sits there uncomfortably trying to think of something to say.

Lmao...that's not a big revelation...the point of notty dungeons is that was an idea that came from the mod's ranks and it has demand because some might get excited to watch her watching it, or simply want to see how she reacts to it...i think that tells why the only content that comes from her Patreon is the ND's, despite her posting some pictures there as well (not like in OF, tho). Same for the reels...she obviously has to watch female boobs and ass because she has a male audience, but it's funny that some don't reach that conclusion and either on IG comments or from time to time on twitch chat asks her if she likes women because why would she react to women and she gets in that position of having to explain why she reacts to it despite not liking women. Worse was when they sent her xxx games to paly (those that are basically text only) and she got very uncomfortable having to say those lines and she didn't "got into the role" and avoided to say some of the most hardcore lines, that's probably why she doesn't play those games since many months ago, it just had demand because i guess some people would like to ear her saying certain sexual lines, but clearly she dragged herself to play those games.

P.S.: but c'mon dude, it's not that the only reason she gets umcomfortable while watching certain Notty Dungeon clips...because some are indeed fucked up and disgusting.

Last edited:
Maybe she can do some sort of knotty review where she gives a score to the performance? And maybe include her favorite categories? I don't why she will choose to go this route but it could be better than straight up shedding clothes or indulging in herself right?

Maybe she can do some sort of knotty review where she gives a score to the performance? And maybe include her favorite categories? I don't why she will choose to go this route but it could be better than straight up shedding clothes or indulging in herself right?

Preferable than shedding clothes or indulging in herself, sure. But would she start to talk about "which are her favorite sex categories" and evaluate "sexual performances" from the clips? I would say that you must not wait for that. Never in the streams she told anything like that and i have been in a lot of them, not a spicy story, etc., she's quite reserved towards her personal life in that regard.

Back
Top Bottom