MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Barista Erica - Simp Chat | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Barista Erica - Simp Chat

JimTimTom

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 2, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
just curious... unless there was something missed, she has not done any nude content of any kind, yes? so why are we to believe that the "dildo video" exists? and if it does are we to believe that she will be visibly nude and taking it? lots of e-thots use pics to trick subs all the time.

uncompetitivetext

Casual
Mar 11, 2022
A couple of days ago in the DM there was a msg sent about boy girl content for $200. There is "nude" content for sale but its all covered up with slight nipple peaks or butthole behind thong. I cant imagine that the b/g is actually shows anything other than being covered up or implied somehow.

mastroooo

Superfan
Mar 20, 2022
Still, I haven't seen anyone saying, "look, she ripped me off... she claimed she would show ABC, or do XYZ, I paid, and she didn't deliver... instead, this is what I got." Could that be the case? Maybe, but we don't know. What are the chances she just sucks the dildo instead of putting it in? Or the B/G video just foreplay, but, would it still be nude? Or maybe, she will just share an Instagram pic... Nobody knows. The good news is that we don't know. There is a chance, slim but a chance it all could be true. I'd be willing to chip in to figure it out. The more people on board the cheaper it will be.

mastroooo

Superfan
Mar 20, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I'm sorry, I didn't really notice your complaint in this set, where she said "bare ass"... Could that be considered as misleading? Yes, probably. However, but we must admit that the price was a big giveaway. Realistically, you must agree we "HOPED" but didn't expect to see her 😸 and ❄️ for that price, when she hasn't showed anything close to that for the same amount. The other one for $15 (link), was actually pretty good for the price I would say. Twice I've paid more for photos of hot girls in her same hotness tier, showing absolutely nothing and wearing bikinis even when they claimed they were showing tits and ass. Anyway, we do appreciate you sharing what you got, that doesn't go unnoticed. I am only saying that, IMO, I haven't seen anything that we can consider scamming, yet. That is, posting misleading pictures, priced at a price that suggest explicit content only to find out she is sharing Instagram pics like many models out there. It is clear I think that she is not showing anything in the $30-$40 range. Pricing stuff at $200 could be the scam you are talking about (or not), but since none of us will risk that amount, we will never know. That's why I keep on saying, the ones who are intrigued about that content dildo video and BG), would have to chip in.. realistically, I see it as the only way. Or wait until someone does it and proceed to sell it on camwhores.tv. That's all.

mastroooo

Superfan
Mar 20, 2022
Well, well, well... There is a blindfolded bj video of her going around. It seems that despite the criticism I was right all this time... she was not a scammer.
She was just not selling anything explicit by $30.00.