EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists.
    Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues. (Include error, pictures, etc. What have you tried/not tried.)

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Support Banned from Onlyfans

Qoshunter91

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 15, 2023
I recently got banned from Onlyfans for asking for a certain custom (won’t go into detail on that). I’ve made a couple new ones, and they allow me to add my card - as soon as I got to purchase anything it instantly blocks me

I’ll be honest, I’m not really tech savvy. I only use an iPhone/don’t have a computer so is it possible for me to get past the ban?

As I said, not remotely tech savvy, so if you do have any help, please speak to me like the tech idiot I clearly am - cheers

Use Revolut to get a ghost card number and new billing address.

I guess from your post hx your asking for r@ceplay? lol I think i got banned for the same reason tbh.

BTW once your acct is gone, its gone forever. Hope you downloaded your PPVs and customs.

I guess from your post hx your asking for r@ceplay? lol I think i got banned for the same reason tbh.

BTW once your acct is gone, its gone forever. Hope you downloaded your PPVs and customs.

I’ll try that out, nice one

Aha yeah I do think it was related to that, but I also had a habit of calling out content creators that scammed, the ones with “everything on my wall once you subscribe” (at a higher price point) then you clock you’ve been hit with 400 10 second clip videos 😂 as someone that purchased customs on the regular, it’s actually mad how many will either take the money and run or do the bare minimum - that’s why I feel absolutely no guilt using this site anymore

Yeah thankfully I did

Revolut verifies the card but after that, every time I try to purchase something it can't be processed

Back
Top Bottom