EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Bailey Moon | BaileyMoon15 Discussion Thread

I saw some of the pics in page 1 like that bikini one and in page 2 they're at least 4x the size. We are sure they're natural?

Can be explained perfectly well by weight gain + she said she's recovering from anorexia + they look natural
I think it's the same thing that happened to model Penny Lane. She was starving herself years ago because of modeling stereotypes. When she began eating way more her bust returned and then then some. It's like all of the fat when straight to her tits.

She already deleted the tweet but she said she's going to be unemployed starting in 3 days (presumably saw she's making $20k a month off of titty pictures and quit her job), so hopefully we get more as she's bored at home with only one source of income

No videos of any kind yet. Actually thinking whether or not I wanna continue the 200$ Tier. Guess we will see what happens in the next couple days

She brought up a suggestions post for content. I’m horrible at ideas but she said don’t be weird or gross.. If any of you have an idea for things this is the time to shoot your shot

She brought up a suggestions post for content. I’m horrible at ideas but she said don’t be weird or gross.. If any of you have an idea for things this is the time to shoot your shot
Patreon doesn't allow a lot of the more risque stuff (no BG for example, dunno if they allow solo?) but you can definitely do titty drops and cosplay. The latter isn't really my thing but it's popular

What I was insinuating is if any of you guys were perhaps also on her patreon you could ask as well. I mean you guys are much smarter then the ones asking for things already so the smarter the better

Back
Top Bottom