Simp Chat Babyfooji Discussion Thread

SuperSadBoi77

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Honestly I'm thrilled she's doing b/g content now. It's basically been the one thing she's never done that I've always wanted to see, so it's absolutely refreshing to see it happen. And I doubt it'll be a regular occurrence, if you look at the replies to the Twitter post she made this morning she goes into some detail about how she'll probably only release a new b/g video every 3-6 months if things go well. And if they don't go well, I can only assume we'll never see b/g stuff again lol. As for the guy, I definitely think it's her boyfriend, she's said in the past that she would never do content like this unless it was with someone that she was familiar and very comfortable with. No way this is just a hookup, I think they're more serious than that. What do y'all think?

Anavrin189

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 1, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Off the bat, she's by far my favorite content creator. I don't like everything she does and I'm cool with that. And props to here for doing this and going out of her comfort zone. I'm not a big fan of amateur b/g stuff but there is some I like.
If I had to guess, I would, well, guess this is the gym guy she was banging earlier this year who she drove across the country with when he moved from Houston to LA. I don't know if they're in a serious relationship per se, seeing how she's in Florida and he's in Cali, but he's definitely not some rando she met at Home Depot.

Reactions: HexagonHog44

various94

Diamond Tier
Dec 24, 2021
I don't really care, she's supposedly going to do BG vids once every blue moon so it is what it is. I don't like BG content but it's nothing to whine about, I do find it a bit unfortunate that she made this because now we gotta wait a bit longer for a solo vid but I'm not fiending for it like I said earlier I don't really care.
I am interested in her twitch streams though or even her fansly/onlyfans streams, hopefully she gets her internet set up soon she's really interesting to listen to every now and then.

Def67

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I liked her solo content. It's mostly why i followed, not my thing to see with other guys involved. A little confused though, if you watch her IG story and snaps, she kind talks about how she's lives alone, is usually by herself & prefers it that way sometimes. Then you see that she with a guy/BF making content. It feels like a 360 in my head. Or maybe she did want to find someone idk. Good for her still , I just not much into seeing couple content or seeing stuff from someone who has a partner. Probably still follow her Ai stuff cause it does look cool

SuperSadBoi77

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I do miss her twitch streams, she's actually pretty funny and entertaining on stream and it was nice to sorta see a more normal side of her and understand her as a person better. Damn shame she moved to a place with shitty Internet and it's been like four months since she streamed in twitch, hopefully she'll get it sorted out soon

Reactions: Korrosive

Totalchaos

Tier 2 Sub
Sep 18, 2022
I am not sure why but i'm not really into b/g stuff. Most of the creators I follow either don't do it or do it very rarely. Also blowjobs are incredibly boring to me as well. I've followed her since before the "name change", its whatever though as long as she's happy with whatever she's doing. She's pretty chill for a creator.