Guide Avoiding taxes on Onlyfans

Bobby Slay

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
If you're like me and have a credit card billing address in one of the many states that have communication service tax, it can be a pain in the ass to spend an extra 12% on tax. It might not seem much for a $10 purchase, but if you are buying content that is worth $175, with the tax the total will come to over $193. I found a workaround for you cheap bastards like me who want to save every penny while simping. Follow these golden rules and you won't have to pay any taxes on OF.

1. You will need a virtual card (VC)in order for this to work (Privacy ) My bank has VC services, If you know any other sites that work on OF please let us know.
2. You need to update your billing address on OF to either Alaska or Vermont (That is the only states that will not tax you on OF). Use a hotel, Starbucks, or even an AirBnB address.
3. DO not put your real name under the billing address, you are defeating the purpose of the virtual card.
4. When you click to buy you will now notice no taxes have been added to your purchase.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited: