Simp Chat Autumndoll_xo

Cameron8890

Fan
Mar 18, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Anyone have access to her OF? Is it worth the money. Some great content her but was curious if it’s worth the sub.

lokker

Fan
Dec 20, 2022
Well, that depends on what you are looking for. I have been subbed occasionally, a month here and there, my last sub ended early in 2022. Some general notes:
  • There was no actual nudity to be found anywhere on the wall. I doubt that there is any nudity in the paid DMs that would be accessible to somebody asking if it's worth the sub. I certainly never saw any.
  • The first years, she leaned heavily towards minimal wall content and heavy DM offers. However, that seems to have shifted somewhat in favor of a better baseline experience.
  • There were lots of videos about the outfit of the day or of her working out that day. Some clothes try ons or just her walking around IIRC. Many micro-vlogs with some info on what she's doing that day.
  • Content that seemed like it had some production value was almost always behind a paywall.
  • Whoever edited the videos was going way overboard with the effects, seriously.
  • She reliably responded to messages.
Basically, if you enjoy her looks even without watching her do explicitly sexual things, she's great. But if you go in expecting her to shed her clothes and jump her partner's bone on camera, you'll be disappointed. I have never seen her go below $10 for a month, usually she discounts down to either $15 or sometimes $10.

Personally, I enjoyed the content but it's a real shame that so much is hidden behind quite the high additional paywall.

Edit for clarity: I believe that if you just sub but don't buy her PPV, you'll have way less interesting content to see than can be found on here.

Last edited:

ligmabahls

Don’t mistake my generosity for generosity
May 11, 2022
Some people mention a nip slip, that is rare. But it's hardly a slip, maybe ONE frame that shows 0.1 millimeter of nipple not even whole thing. When people criticize her for non-nude, she gets defensive and says to stop subscribing. Wish she would do hardcore but unless she gets divorced and in need of $, that's a pipe dream.