Discussion Attractiveness discussion - False confidence…

Captain America

The First Avenger
Mar 21, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Ladies and gentlemen, I’ve come here today to discuss something that rattles around in my mind.
Model attractiveness, or the lack thereof.

Male, female, something in between.

What makes a model attractive to you? The physicality of it? The personality? The fetishes involved? Maybe even a mix of all of it?

It is no secret. I’m a grand collector of hotwife, QoS, and swinger content on the forum. However, as I collect and share, I’ve noticed that some of the things people request or choose to share is severely lacking, at least to me. In the hotwife world, it makes it even more difficult for me to understand some content creators, mostly because of the name of the genre. HOTwife… This isn’t a misunderstanding or misinterpretation either. Me and my SO are swingers. When I was single I also performed as a bull occasionally. We are content creators ourselves as well, me and my SO.

So, more to the point. Putting aside my favored genre and speaking to all content creators in the non main stream adult industry and their fans. What attracts you to the model?

I have genuine confusion on it, because I’ve grimaced and turned away at some creators that some people have gone nuts over.

My second question/point. What makes some of these creators so confident to do what they do, when on a standard attraction scale, they don’t reach very high at all?

Please, I’d like to hear peoples answers and opinions to broaden my perspective.

lyfary

Sneed Industries
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Attraction is not a logical thing, it is an emotional thing. Why am I attracted to certain models and not others? No clue. Why am I attracted to the conventionally average girl at the grocery store over a perfectly symmetrical photoshop model? No clue. Why do people get off to feet and armpits and girls in clown makeup and not just regular fertile women? No clue. The brain works in interesting ways.

For your second question, I'd also say you're thinking of it too logically. There isn't a real attraction scale. We can definitely compare people based on the most popular social standards, but the end result is often too safe and doesn't hit the traits we care more about. Maybe I like girls with big noses or broader shoulders. Is it logical to take it over Miss Universe? No, but nothing about attraction is really logical. Confidence is also attractive in itself, and someone who's confident about themselves is always going to be more attractive than someone who has little self confidence.

That's the philosophy of it, I suppose. To actually answer what makes a model attractive: self confidence that doesn't fall into being cocky, different traits being attractive to different people, and an infinite internet to validate those who fall outside the social norm.