EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat atomicali - Simp Chat

Yeah lets start putting up her tiktoks everytime she makes a new one she makes them undownloadable but there is always a way

First she deletes posts from IG then she deletes TikTok? Are we sure she's not in a toxic ass relationship? 😬

First she deletes posts from IG then she deletes TikTok? Are we sure she's not in a toxic ass relationship? 😬
Why do you assume it's toxic? Her socials are pretty slutty and alot of guys wouldn't want their gf posting thirst traps. Maybe she took it down out of respect for him?

Why do you assume it's toxic? Her socials are pretty slutty and alot of guys wouldn't want their gf posting thirst traps. Maybe she took it down out of respect for him?
Its a pretty common misogynistic idea that men can control what women do. Especially men in relationships. Its more likely he has those ideals and told her to stop. She's obviously successful doing what she's doing, why would she stop on her own without someone telling her to? Someone like...her boyfriend. If you don't like a girl doing that you probably just shouldn't be in a relationship with her, instead of controlling what she does, imo.

Its a pretty common misogynistic idea that men can control what women do. Especially men in relationships. Its more likely he has those ideals and told her to stop. She's obviously successful doing what she's doing, why would she stop on her own without someone telling her to? Someone like...her boyfriend. If you don't like a girl doing that you probably just shouldn't be in a relationship with her, instead of controlling what she does, imo.
When it comes to sexual stuff, it's extremely common to control what your partner does... is it misogynistic to tell your girlfriend not to fuck other guys? Because technically that's also controlling. If he's hitting her or something, then yeah thats obviously fucked up, but asking her to tone it down wouldn't really be that bad in my books.

When it comes to sexual stuff, it's extremely common to control what your partner does... is it misogynistic to tell your girlfriend not to fuck other guys? Because technically that's also controlling. If he's hitting her or something, then yeah thats obviously fucked up, but asking her to tone it down wouldn't really be that bad in my books.
As far as I'm aware, doing suggestive TikTok dances and cosplays isn't fucking other guys. There's people in relationships with women who have an OF. Would I personally want that relationship? No. But I'm not gonna change someone else when that's not what I want.

As far as I'm aware, doing suggestive TikTok dances and cosplays isn't fucking other guys. There's people in relationships with women who have an OF. Would I personally want that relationship? No. But I'm not gonna change someone else when that's not what I want.
There's people in completely open relationships where a girl has multiple boyfriends.... different people have different preferences, and compromising to fit someone's preference isn't nessecarily toxic. Remember that she's an adult, who has the power to decide what's best for herself. It's unfair to assume anything coercive is going on, solely based on her deleting ig posts.

Questioning whether the guy who said they had the BJ video even actually has it at this point 😩
Given that that post, and the ones quoting it, are gone, I expect he realized he didn't have it and is trying to pretend like he never mentioned it in the first place, instead of just owning up and saying "my bad."

Given that that post, and the ones quoting it, are gone, I expect he realized he didn't have it and is trying to pretend like he never mentioned it in the first place, instead of just owning up and saying "my bad."
No the person who got butt hurt in the content chat and made the discussion thread deleted all non content posts 💀

Questioning whether the guy who said they had the BJ video even actually has it at this point 😩
I just hope it exists. He had the sex tape (blurry as hell, but i think it's her). Hopefully he bought the $200 set and she actually sent him everything. Her hair in the tape was the right length for when he had the Snap.

Back
Top Bottom