EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

ASMR Asian [ASMR]nara_나라

A movie that I enjoyed watching recently! 《Délicieux》 "Delicious-The Beginning of French Restaurant" It was a warm movie like a French countryside asmr The background of today's video is full of the French movie I saw. Enjoy your dinner and have a nice day

maid2a1f7a7dfc76ceb7.md.jpg

New video: (Sub✔)The sound of the maid sewing that guards your night

maxresdefaulte9c03e21f3177d9f.md.jpg
Bunkrr || Gofile || Cyberfile

Spring is coming🌼 Can you recommend a song that makes me feel better?🎵 It's a day that makes me want to go on a picnic❤️❤️

25c78ee00a449be4f.md.jpg 119583839de999a46.md.jpg

New video: ASMR(Sub✔)The video production process will be revealed. There is also a costume lookbook.

Hello everyone, today I would like to briefly show you the process of making a video. I think this is your first time showing the video production process, right? The first time is always exciting I hope you enjoy watching it Have a good night everyone and sleep well.

maxresdefaultcbf705d9d25dc22e.md.jpg

It's chilly since it's called the last cold snap Look forward to the upcoming spring. Take care of your health and have a good day(≧ω≦。)💜

unnamed25b64c67470132b7.md.jpg

New video: ASMR(Sub✔)One-person sleep meditation therapy room for you tonight

Hello everyone, how have you been? Today you can meditate and heal I made a calm and friendly video. This idea came to me when I happened to see a singing bowl on the Internet. Meditation is a special time to give to yourself who is busy with your daily life. I think I also make sure to find time to reflect on myself in my busy daily life. I'm trying to get it I hope our protectors (that’s our nickname❤) always have a comfortable day.

maxresdefaultd8c7bf2c6b6d7eec.md.jpg

Are you all having a good day? 💙 It's a bouquet I bought for the background I couldn't use it, so I took a picture with him Cheer up for today. 🎵

306a6d0ff29ddf7ae.md.jpg 2cf9a9a1ce06f24f8.md.jpg 1230f7b8041b03e41.md.jpg

New video: ASMR(Sub✔)Re:ZERO 30 minutes of word repetition from Rem

Hello everyone, today is a word repetition video after a long time. The cosplay protagonist is REM from Re:Zero ^^ It's been a while since I repeated a word! I would appreciate it if you enjoyed and enjoyed watching it. thank you for coming sleep well everyone. .

maxresdefault0a63465e949a9d25.md.jpg

Last edited:
New video: ASMR(Sub✔) Get an ear massage while listening to nagging before going to sleep.

Hello everyone, how have you been? Today’s video is an ear massage video with a lot of talk and nagging! While massaging my ears, I also nag that my ears hurt. Are you okay with me like this? :p Sleep well❤.

nara190e21ba3d17cbac.md.jpg

Bunkrr || Gofile || Cyberfile is taking forever to upload so I will edit the post later

I apologize for not being very organized.
Anyways, here are some of the most recent Youtube Membership photos.
I'm sure cajone1 and myself will be updating regularly.
New video tomorrow!

And here are the newest ones, posted this week.
"Have a peaceful week🧡🧡 I'll be rooting for you"

New video: ASMR(Sub✔)Let's eat candy close to our ears.​

hello everyoneIt's been a long time since I ate today.I tried to go back to the beginning and eat a lot.I guess I didn't eat as much as I thought.The sound of eating close to your ears can be very irritating.Please keep this in mindI hope you all take good care of your health and stay safe.thank you
maxresdefaulta0cf708122ab5952.md.jpg

Bunkrr || Gofile

It's the holiday seasonYou know you always have to drive safely, right? I hope you have a safe time without anyone getting hurt 💕I was worried all of a sudden at dawn. It's a nag for youFor those who are vacationing at home, I hope you enjoy your happy vacation. ❤️

3c0e5e4570820ac4b.md.webp 267409a9d2442ee17.md.webp 1d5e696ea444216fa.md.webp

New video: ASMR(Sub✔) LOOK BOOK !!​

Hello everyone
Today is a lookbook video
While making various videos, I brought some of the costumes I prepared
I wanted to show you
Since it was a cosplay costume, the process of changing into it was harder than I thought
Still, I hope you enjoyed it :)Thank you all for coming
Take care of your health in this hot weather and get a good night's sleep today

185865f6c7a83540e.md.jpg

Bunkrr || Gofile

Are there people who aren't sleeping right now? ✋️??
I didn't take that mole under my eyes, but a piece of mascara crumbs fell off... I even found it when I was washing my face 👀
Unintentionally completed the under-eye dot 🌟
For those who can't sleep at night I hope you have a good night's sleep soon. 💕
See you tomorrow.

342802908b9cb9c05.md.webp 206940271451a2141.md.webp 1a5f9393f12b26638.md.webp

ASMR(Sub✔)Did you have a good time playing in the water? Ear cleaning and lap pillow​

Hello everyone, today is a video of me lovingly cleaning your ears at home after playing in the water.
When you come back from a summer vacation, your body gets tired, right?
I recommend this video for those people.
A clean blanket, ear cleaning, and conversations with a friendly atmosphere for you.
I hope you healed after watching the video.
Thank you for coming today.
Take care of your health and have a good weekend.

41389ca1dcd20a7ac8.md.jpg

Bunkrr || Pixeldrain || Gofile

Last edited:

ASMR(Sub✔)Did you have a good time playing in the water? Ear cleaning and lap pillow​

Hello everyone, today is a video of me lovingly cleaning your ears at home after playing in the water.
When you come back from a summer vacation, your body gets tired, right?
I recommend this video for those people.
A clean blanket, ear cleaning, and conversations with a friendly atmosphere for you.
I hope you healed after watching the video.
Thank you for coming today.
Take care of your health and have a good weekend.

41389ca1dcd20a7ac8.md.jpg

sorry guys, bunkrr is slow af today for me

Pixeldrain || Gofile

Mirror:

Back
Top Bottom