Simp Chat ASMR Darling - Discussion thread

robertohavito

Shamanic Cachanilla
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Honestly, I think that's a bit of a leap to assume they're dating. Women have a tendency to be affectionate towards one another in a friendly way that (straight) men typically aren't, and if the picture you're citing is considered evidence - if it's the one I'm thinking of, I think it's pretty weak evidence.

Reactions: Asmrlover4557

Callz

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 12, 2023

This is legit and still her bf. His name isn't "Ty," I think that's supposed to mean "Happy birthday to you." So no, she doesn't have a gf. That's his motorbike next to hers in her latest insta post. Don't know the guy but he doesn't seem like much of a catch. He dropped out of high school and now just works in a place that coats vehicles / gun parts. At least Psycho Matthew was better looking.

I can't say too much about how I know her without revealing who I am, so let's just say I worked with her in a professional capacity.

She was nice to deal with for the most part, but she was quite rude to me when our professional relationship came to an end. When I said I was moving on to work on other things, she gave a curt response and blocked me on all social media. She has a few skeletons in her closet and I didn't realize that working with her would mean trying to keep those covered up. Obviously you know about the Matthew stuff.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
. Tbf, she's very young in it, probably early teens, but still, I never used that word even at that age. Also if it was me, I'd wind my neck in about BLM if there were videos of me online using the n-word.

If anyone ever mentioned these things they were to be banned and their posts removed.

The most alarming one though was something an old female friend was posting online. This friend knew her real name, where she lives, what high school she went to, her friend's names etc., so it seemed legit. When Taylor first started on YT, she kept it a secret from all her friends. When people from her school inevitably found out about her ASMR, they made fun of her and she almost quit YT because it. During this time she became close with this friend, mainly via Snapchat. Taylor confessed she was bi to this girl (remember this is years before she "came out") and they started sending nudes back and forth. Now, there's nothing wrong with that EXCEPT....Taylor was 18 and this girl was 15. Eventually Taylor got bored of her and when the friend asked why she hadn't heard from her, Taylor blocked her on everything. Years later, this friend resurfaces and starts posting the above story online (more blocking and removing). Fearing she's about to outed as a pedo, Taylor does the classic PR move and comes out as bi. Some celebrities (Kevin Spacey, Phillip Schofield) have came out as gay to control the narrative when similar stories about them were about to hit. It then means if anyone accuses them of being a pedo, it can be put down to homophobia. Anyway, the old friend went back into hiding and nothing came of it.

There was also a bit of hoo-ha on her Discord a year or two ago. Some of the mods were taking their jobs a bit too seriously and her Discord went from feeling like a chill place to hang out to a prison camp where people were getting banned over nothing. At the same time, Taylor streams were become more and more dull and she seem to becoming disconnected with her audience. A newer mod approach her in DM and asked if she was ok and mentioned the new heavy handed modding on the Discord wasn't going down well with the community. How did Taylor react to this? She banned him. About 20 people from the Discord then stood up against this, including some of the other mods, saying he had done nothing wrong. She banned all of them as well. She then told the rest of the Discord, that the original mod had been banned for being racist (remember the n word video) and she banned everyone else for supporting a racist. If anyone else had anything to say about it, they would be banned too. This also lead to one of the members who was banned (who was only in his late teens) being doxxed by some of Taylor's simps, and his family was sent messages on Facebook saying he had been posting racist content online, when none of this had anything to do with racism in the first place. The people she banned were also the most active on her Discord, so it then died overnight. To breathe some life back into it, she then opened it up to anyone, rather than just Twitch subs.

I'm not interested in verifying any of this stuff, so make of it what you will. To summarize though, she's not quite the wholesome sweet girl she likes to portray herself as. She's actually very vindictive.

Agreed.

Last edited:

robertohavito

Shamanic Cachanilla
Mar 12, 2022
Assuming this is all true - which I have no reason to suspect that it isn't at this point (no sense in going through life assuming everyone's a liar by default unless you know them personally) - none of this is surprising.

I knew about her using the N word because it made the rounds on 8chan and elsewhere when she was steadily rising in popularity - and for the record, she used the five-letter variation that you hear most often in rap, not the legitimately offensive one that no one should use today.

When you reach a certain level of fame or recognizability (I don't consider ASMR to be a legitimate reason for someone to identify as a celebrity, it's not a difficult gig), those creators tend to freeze out anyone who isn't on their level because that's typically how it goes even for celebrities. The little person/common man/help is there to serve a purpose and the person with fame's own purpose-as-a-whole isn't going to schmooze or get to know those little folks because there's too many of us and one of them. There's always going to be a divide between famous people and the common man because the famous view themselves and the "work" they do as being more important/valuable than the many other "smaller" individuals/teams that prop the creator up. It's that famous person's name that is the brand, not makeup person ABC or craft services person XYZ.

As for that "old female friend" story - again, assuming it's true, it's both surprising and not. It's not because that's absurdly common amongst famous people (even between women, interestingly - it's not just men who can be predators, surprisingly /s). It is because Taylor is a zoomer and she grew up at a time when the scariest aspects of the Internet were becoming common knowledge - people doing bad stuff on the Internet shouldn't do those things, period; especially if you want to be famous someday. Someone's going to likely have receipts related to those misdeeds and perhaps an axe to grind if that aspiring something-or-other did something bad on the Internet - as it's been proven with the N-word incident, she's got problems on a few different fronts if she is hoping her misdeeds will just fade away. TL;DR - she should have known better, she grew up as the Internet was maturing and becoming more widely adopted by society - most zoomers should know better by default, anyway.

P.S. I, too know her real name (thanks, 8chan) and it's actually one of the most common names in the world. She probably should have gotten it legally changed years ago if she wanted to avoid being doxxed.

GashPuncher

Fan
Nov 16, 2022
I use to watch her videos like 5-6 years ago maybe more? It was right before she had that meltdown about her boyfriend or whatever. I remember thinking "Man that dude whoever he is must be a fool, she seems wholesome AND shes pretty. He fumbled big time" now I see this and Im shocked that this is her standard lmao wtf. Usually females that punch way down in the aesthetics department are bat shit crazy and mentally unstable. Reading all this stuff about her it all makes sense now I guess.

yuu00553

Lurker
Mar 15, 2022
dumb girl that comes from middle class suburbia, then speedrun skipped to an even easier life, does dumb petty shit sometimes. wow, so shocking.
the psychoanalyzing on everything else or making things up with literally no proof is unhinged.
nobody has any real dirt on her cuz the only thing you can accuse her of is being a dumb girl that gets assmad easily and saying ***** when she was like 16 :KEKWlaugh: