EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Asianbunnyx

this girl was on stream the other night talking about its rude that people compliment her on her body. sitting there 99% naked. after seeing her naked i dont even know wtf theyre complimenting her about. maybe she knows how gross her body is and that's why she was getting offended from the compliments

she is not attractive naked . her body is really butchered
but why? if you mean the nipples, they're in that way for surgery, I already saw similar results on other girls. We can all agree that she uses (like almost all of these social models) massive make up and filters for her face, without that she's just an average asian girl. But after that what are the parts that you consider butchered?

but why? if you mean the nipples, they're in that way for surgery, I already saw similar results on other girls. We can all agree that she uses (like almost all of these social models) massive make up and filters for her face, without that she's just an average asian girl. But after that what are the parts that you consider butchered?
?? just look at her body ,surgery scar everywhere , her tits look really bad . Like if you get surgery atleast pay good money to have something good.. not that

Back
Top Bottom