EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ashley Sinclair - Simp/General Discussion Thread

So on her Twitter she advertises her OF as NO PPV however that's not the case as I'm currently subbed to her & she still sends out content behind a paywall

She currently charges $25/m so it seems a lil off to still put content behind a paywall

I questioned her in the DM about why she still sends out PPV when she advertises it as NO PPV on her Twitter & she she seemed quite hard pressed in the reply as to say that she hates freeloaders who don't tip for content when it's free & she could easily make more money with PPV

I said, Well it's up to to you how you run your page but should no longer advertise your page as NO PPV since that's no longer the case & she seemed very hard pressed about it

I like Ashley's content & she's very attractive but she can come across as entitled & hard pressed if you question her

So on her Twitter she advertises her OF as NO PPV however that's not the case as I'm currently subbed to her & she still sends out content behind a paywall

She currently charges $25/m so it seems a lil off to still put content behind a paywall

I questioned her in the DM about why she still sends out PPV when she advertises it as NO PPV on her Twitter & she she seemed quite hard pressed in the reply as to say that she hates freeloaders who don't tip for content when it's free & she could easily make more money with PPV

I said, Well it's up to to you how you run your page but should no longer advertise your page as NO PPV since that's no longer the case & she seemed very hard pressed about it

I like Ashley's content & she's very attractive but she can come across as entitled & hard pressed if you question her
I subscribed to her onlyfans for a month and also questioned her about it. and I also complained that most of the photos she posts are reposted photos that she has already posted before. She wasn't happy to hear this complaint haha she said she posts photos repeatedly so that new subscribers can see them too

I subscribed to her onlyfans for a month and also questioned her about it. and I also complained that most of the photos she posts are reposted photos that she has already posted before. She wasn't happy to hear this complaint haha she said she posts photos repeatedly so that new subscribers can see them too
I also noticed from the time i unsubbed that her post's count went down when she had more posts

So she's deleting post's

Again, I'm not hating on her but her attitude towards her fans can sometimes come across as entitled

I also noticed from the time i unsubbed that her post's count went down when she had more posts

So she's deleting post's

Again, I'm not hating on her but her attitude towards her fans can sometimes come across as entitled
Yes, she posts several things and then deletes them to post them again another year. I was frustrated when I subscribed to her onlyfans, there was a lot of new stuff, but most of the photos and videos that were there I had already saved on my cell phone, they were old photos that she had already posted on her old tweets that were banned

Ashley apparently shot with a new guy & is asking $50 for it

She's married so I'm a bit skeptic if this a new guy or just her hubby

Screenshot_20240720-1705373cbe41e7072d7cd2.md.png

Ashley apparently shot with a new guy & is asking $50 for it

She's married so I'm a bit skeptic if this a new guy or just her hubby

Screenshot_20240720-1705373cbe41e7072d7cd2.md.png
a 20 year old guy? It's definitely not her husband. She has been married for over 20 years to the same guy, and he is the one with whom she records most of her b/g videos. However, anyone who knows Ashley knows that she likes to deceive her subscribers, it would still be good for you to get this for sure

She has been married for over 20 years to the same guy, and he is the one with whom she records most of her b/g videos
She's 33, I'm pretty sure she's only been married for a lil over 10 years since she use to shoot mainstream back then

She's 33, I'm pretty sure she's only been married for a lil over 10 years since she use to shoot mainstream back then
She is 34 years old. and I know who her husband is, he's the same guy who recorded with her when she was just 20 years old and only did webcam shows. I don't know how long they've been married, but he's definitely not 20...

She is 34 years old. and I know who her husband is, he's the same guy who recorded with her when she was just 20 years old and only did webcam shows. I don't know how long they've been married, but he's definitely not 20...
According to freeones she's 33
10000259227e87884f12993fea.md.png

Update: Ok i purchased the BG video

It's a near 3 min video of Ashley reverse cowgirl

The picture is quite grainy & sound is not the best

I'll share regardless
You did a great job. Besides, you're the only one who brings relevant things from her. I understand the frustration, I've already bought some videos from her profile on clip4sale, and every time I bought them I felt deceived, because the videos didn't show what the subtitles said.

You did a great job. Besides, you're the only one who brings relevant things from her. I understand the frustration, I've already bought some videos from her profile on clip4sale, and every time I bought them I felt deceived, because the videos didn't show what the subtitles said.
I've only ever purchased her videos on MV because you see the previews

Ashley just posted another update on her OF about another new BG which only costs $30 instead of $50 for those who purchased her last BG video

I've already purchased it

I'll share shortly

Back
Top Bottom