Simp Chat Aryana / sweet_ary - Discussion Thread

Sophiehot

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 18, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Yea ive seen a lot of those fake licks but i wonder if theres older videos where she does it

Puncker27

Diamond Tier
Mar 14, 2022
No and the chance of it happening is literally like 1%, it would only happen on OF and even then it's prob like a 2% chance, i asked her a few months ago why she stopped using dildos and doing anal on chaturbate and she said "if i do that on chaturbate, then there is no reason for anyone to join my OF so no i won't be doing that again on chaturbate" so we can blame onlyfans for her shows becoming boring.

She also said she feels nothing from the lush but uses it because people tip for it thinking it's actually helping, that's why she always pulls out her black hitachi toy as that's the only thing that works for her apparently lol.

She also doesn't understand the fascination for squirting, her own words were that she is just peeing when she squirts.

How did i get this info? she was whinging on twitter about her shows being really slow a few months ago, i sent her a DM and spoke to her for a while, gave her some suggestions on what she can do to try and spice her room back up but most of them she said no 2 because of losing out of fans on onlyfans, however she did add the dildo blowjob show back to her menu

ozzystar

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
does anyone know where she actually is from? didnt really care at first but since she always answers with "eastern european" followed by a speech of why she doesnt want people to know. i'm curious now. romanian?

Puncker27

Diamond Tier
Mar 14, 2022
Just an FYI to those that sub to her onlyfans, shes enabled DRM mode, so it makes downloading videos a pain in the ass which would explain why the guy posting content of hers is only posting images as the videos are a pain to get.

So if you are like me where you sub every few months and collect her content, probably avoid her OF for now until there is an easy way of doing so again.

As for above, shes lives somewhere in the UK but is definitely not from there, i don't believe English is her first language, she has struggled with words over the years.

Puncker27

Diamond Tier
Mar 14, 2022
Has anyone noticed she got a new lush toy? well anyway it's suppose to sit inside you and the outside on your clit so it's vibrating both your clit and inside, well she turns it around so it's always vibrating her butthole while it's inside her pussy, this girl fucking loves anal and won't admit it, she constantly touches her butthole on cam, you will see she always gives it a quick rub and i seen her even insert a quick finger like 6 months ago.

I asked her about it the other week, and she said it's just a natural habit, she even touches it when shes sitting down watching tv were her exact words

caacp97

Fan
Mar 13, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
As much as she usually denies it, many of her tickets end up involving anal, we already know that she likes it because she always rubs her asshole in her shows, although she gets upset when you ask her how many tokens to put her finger in. But I had no idea that she, off camera, leading a normal life, WATCHING TV, unconsciously touches her asshole as a habit, I just hope that one day she will return to doing her shows like the ones before, now we are lucky to that she gives great blowjobs to the dildo in pov, she wouldn't do that before xD

Reactions: hugostiglitz

Puncker27

Diamond Tier
Mar 14, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Unfortunately she won't bring any of this back as long as people keep joining her OF/Fansly and buying her ticket shows, only if these revenues dry up would she maybe consider bringing all that back, this girl loves money, she likes to travel a lot which is an expensive life style, she keeps anal and dildos behind other pay walls to entice people to sign up and give her even more money, it's smart when you think of it, but it sucks massive balls for all of us.