Bathwater Drinker
Nov 3, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

• Name: Ariana / Ariana James
  • Category: Onlyfans
  • Pricing: Free
  • Does PPV: Yes, pretty much every post is PPV
  • Regularity of Posting: wall posts - one every few days. PPV DMs - multiple daily
  • Type of Content: fully clothed / lingerie / implied nude
  • Your Thoughts/Comments: Her page is absolutely not worth it. When first started she did post topless content but after it leaked it looks as though she has stopped. It's pretty clear that her page is agency ran. Paid DM sets are usually split into 3 posts, with each getting more expensive, usually ranging from $10-$200+. I am a VIP member and as far as I can tell the only benefit to that is messaging is available. Sets are still ridiculous prices, "she" sends out a couple of VIP pics now and then which are always fully clothed pics. In general, content on her insta is of better quality than her OF. As mentioned I don't think she does topless content anymore, post captions have hinted that she does so it is possible but I refuse to pay over $100 to feed the curiosity. Rating 1/5 - although the page is free, the quality just isn't good enough for the PPV pricing. If the pricing was more reasonable then it could be justified but it just really isn't worth it.
  • Profile/Social Links: