EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists.
    Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues. (Include error, pictures, etc. What have you tried/not tried.)

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Support Are DMs broken?

miruqifan

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 17, 2022
I can't seem to start new conversations or reply to any old ones. The error I get is not even spam-related, just a blank "Error" message with no additional context.

Any help would be appreciated.

Solution
the massage error is broken, it used to tell you what the error was, for DMs it was "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator"

If you beg for content in DMs the spam filter will trigger and the message won't go through

the massage error is broken, it used to tell you what the error was, for DMs it was "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator"

If you beg for content in DMs the spam filter will trigger and the message won't go through

Solution
That seems unlikely. Even completely innocuous or super short messages are getting caught.
nope, that's just the way it is, DMs are working, I just tried

keep in mind that the same spam filter used in dms also works forum wide, therefore you should get an error when you post the same thing in a thread

So how do you deal with it for dms? I can't message someone because I sent a dm to them saying "Thank you." without giving it a second thought and now I can't message them. 😡

Back
Top Bottom