• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists.
    Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues. (Include error, pictures, etc. What have you tried/not tried.)

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Support Anybody else getting a potentially malicious script on bunkr?

qworkqwork

Casual
Mar 15, 2022
Tried to use a few bunkr links today and was getting hit with one of those 'full screen' hidden redirects, wasn't picked up by my default uBlock origin but renabling noscript worked well for it.

Source is a website with the title mkepacotck (not putting end so people do click on it) but it does a redirect and then runs something else to start a process within my browser, currently booting up my sandbox PC to see what it's doing but I'd like some answers to figure out what more it does or if anybody else is running into this issue.

And NO, it is not a problem with my PC specifically, if you search the name of that site in your inspect page on your browser, you will find it in the script on the site so it's literally on the site itself.

Tried to use a few bunkr links today and was getting hit with one of those 'full screen' hidden redirects, wasn't picked up by my default uBlock origin but renabling noscript worked well for it.

Source is a website with the title mkepacotck (not putting end so people do click on it) but it does a redirect and then runs something else to start a process within my browser, currently booting up my sandbox PC to see what it's doing but I'd like some answers to figure out what more it does or if anybody else is running into this issue.

And NO, it is not a problem with my PC specifically, if you search the name of that site in your inspect page on your browser, you will find it in the script on the site so it's literally on the site itself.
I just noticed that very recently. It's also happening with saint.to embedded videos. I think the admins might need to look into this. My uBlock is doing great work but it's coming back up after a few seconds and uBlock needs to kill it again. Very annoying.

Same here as well for both Bunkr and Saint even with ublock origin. Had this happening a few times last week too, followed by no problems, and then recurring today. Added a custom filter for mkepacotck

Same here as well for both Bunkr and Saint even with ublock origin. Had this happening a few times last week too, followed by no problems, and then recurring today. Added a custom filter for mkepacotck
Could you share the filter? Saint.to videos are impossible to view now because of it. 2 seconds after starting it gets a new overlay.

Could you share the filter? Saint.to videos are impossible to view now because of it. 2 seconds after starting it gets a new overlay.
Only added mkepacotck under "My filters" tab on the uBlock dashboard. That won't stop the overlay from loading though, just blocks the site it tries to open. As of this moment it seems to be working normally though.

Only added mkepacotck under "My filters" tab on the uBlock dashboard. That won't stop the overlay from loading though, just blocks the site it tries to open. As of this moment it seems to be working normally though.
I've removed an ad code and are currently debugging with ad manager to see why tf is acting up.

Back
Top Bottom