EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Anon1993B2W | anon1993 | Discussion Thread

These fuckers are getting more and more greedy. The BBC guy Woody wants 20 bucks for part 1 of the new video and 20 bucks for part 2 of the video... Yeah, nah bro... 🤣

How much is Anon1993b2w asking for the vid? Her prices have historically been more reasonable than some of these money hungry "bulls."
hes (woodyoftheyear) now got a No PPV OF he's advertising...hopefully it will be on there?.. might be the better way to see without going bankrupt haha

hes (woodyoftheyear) now got a No PPV OF he's advertising...hopefully it will be on there?.. might be the better way to see without going bankrupt haha
So she drop her price to 6.99 but it has ppv, Woody has a new page no ppv and is asking 10 per month her video is there but I believe he has dmr.

She really is one of the best hotwives. Incredible natural curves, maybe the best ass in the LS, and a genuine desire to be fucked deep by dark dick and constantly creampied. Their origin story with the hubby wanting her to go black and having to persuade her is also incredible.

I just wish they'd film more because I have talked to some of their bulls and apparently she gets dicked down by them fairly frequently, she just doesn't film/ post a lot.

Hopefully she goes on another tear though and posts some vids and things in the next couple of weeks. We are still waiting on the Santa BBC creampie video for example, which I think was shot by JD.

Evidently, her husband makes good money so her posting on Onlyfans seems it is more for fun than by any financial necessity, which would explain the inconsistency.
what's the origin story?

Back
Top Bottom