Freemarketmaverick

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 19, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Request - Anny Aurora & Philippe Soine Full Version of Video - Produced By Marc Dorcel Productions - Extremely Rare Video - Please Review & Please Assist In Finding

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Everyone please assist in trying to find the full version of this video. This is an EXTREMELY RARE scene that you cannot even buy anymore. I have spent months and I am still not able to find it. I have tried to buy it and still can’t even buy it.

The scene stars Anny Aurora & Philippe Soine who is also the director. It was produced by Marc Dorcel Productions and was shot in 2015. It must have been released sometime in 2015-2017.

1. I am a full member of Dorcel and tried to find it. I was unable to so I emailed Dorcel support and they informed me they took down the video due to changes in Dorcel’s Ethical Charter. When I asked Dorcel to explain more in detail what exactly was wrong with the video the agent at Dorcel wrote back that it was a management decision to remove it and that it was no longer available for viewing or for purchase.

1. I contacted faphouse.com because they have promo videos on a Xhamster

Faphouse informed me the scene was taken down on the request of Dorcel the producer.

1. I contacted the Director Philippe Soine via only fans. I paid him tips in messages so that he would talk with me. I asked him if he has the scene and if I could purchase it from him. He said unfortunately he does not have it and cannot sell it as Dorcel the producer technically owns it.

So this is an EXTREMELY RARE SCENE that cannot be bought. I tried and keep trying. The thing is, I am sure the full version must exist somewhere on the internet that someone purchased/downloaded before it was blacklisted. I know there are many people who have advanced strategies and should be able to find it. Please kindly try to find this scene. I will continue posting videos and promise to post my entire collection of Anny Aurora videos including rare scenes & bonus footage but I would like all your support in trying to find this video.

Please kindly try to find. Many minds are better than one. Thank you all.