Avoid! Ana Malinovskaya

• Thread starter Deleted member 110040
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 110040

0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Suddenly started to claim that she is Ukrainian...never did so before the war started. Another "model" that posts very little of note on her wall but hides everything behind PPV. Even some of that stuff is absolute garbage. She does do full nudity but wanted $40 for a 30 second video in a recent message. Another rip off artist who claims that you get access to so many exclusive images but forgets to tell you that you will have to pay for every single one of them. Sadly, OF is full of accounts like this these days. Subs get you nothing but PPV messages and very limited non-nude wall content.

D

Deleted member 110040

Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
My suspicion is that she is a "kept woman" because when you see the low levels of likes and engagement on her wall you have to think that she is getting her money from elsewhere. $12 a month basically gets you nothing. Her posts show her on holiday more often than not so someone is trying to give her a leg up and get their leg over. A complete waste of time and money. I also think that there is quite an archive of footage there but it is on a constant loop as she tries to maximise her income from the same stuff. I was in touch with another subscriber who called her out on her page and he said he paid for an 18 minute PPV video and she changed outfits about 4 times and was OFF SCREEN when she did this and only appeared on screen for about 6 or 7 minutes and about 2 minutes of it she was topless and that was it !

She ain't that bad looking but her arrogance is breathtaking and her idea of how "valuable" she is just doesn't cut it ! Sure she is a mom too and in one video ages ago she claimed she was a teacher ! Personally, I don't think she knows who or what she is or what day it is ! Avoid unless she gives you stuff for free - LOL !

Speedy Gonzales

Arriba! Arriba!
Oct 22, 2022
She used the name Stacey Adams when she was a camgirl on MFC and is now using that moniker on Fansly and still doing exactly the same as she still does on OF. She wanted $280 for a video which has been leaked already ! Imagine paying that amount of money for one clip !! Agree with original poster - AVOID !!

Last edited:

Mordekiser99

Lurker
Sep 21, 2023
100% want to echo whats already been said, everything is behind a ridiculous paywall, communication is basically none and she posts when she wants to (and most of what she posts you can tell has been copied from other platforms, as a lot of it is still branded for Fansly ect). Not worth a penny. Spend your money elsewhere!