EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

Forgive me…maybe I’ve been living under a rock, but I just discovered Amouranth.
Just by a simple yes or no, does she show the pussy?
((I get the sense she doesn’t. I’m just asking a simple question. Be kind to a brother. Thanks.))
Nope. She is mostly famous for starting the Simp genre. Simps are people who pay for something they really don't want and are not strong enough to say F this, goodbye. She makes millions off poor souls she can easily take advantage of. Secondly, she built her physical persona around Jessica Rabbit. Red hair and big fake tits. It works so well. ...and to answer your question, no she doesn't purposely. There are some slips ups.

Forgive me…maybe I’ve been living under a rock, but I just discovered Amouranth.
Just by a simple yes or no, does she show the pussy?
((I get the sense she doesn’t. I’m just asking a simple question. Be kind to a brother. Thanks.))
only by accident. She thought her live stream was done and she was standing there full nude, tits pussy, everything. Only one I know of. I believe it was posted here a while back

Looking at streamchart she stream total of 423 hours in last 30 days. Is average of over 14 hours per day every day. This is more than she have ever streamed in past. She has burned out years ago and do just clock in clock out nontent..
Lambos and men's watches don't come cheap when you have a shit ton of insecurities. Maybe this time it's her choice to stream 20+ hours instead of being pressured by leeching husband

She's doing her last show on Jerkmate today :monkaHmm:
Wasn't she having issues with them where they weren't paying her or wanted her to do/show more than what she wanted? I think I heard her say she's going to be streaming on Chaturbate so I guess she found a replacement for them

Back
Top Bottom