EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Alysha newman Discussion Thread

Someone the internet back in December was talking about how she was selling a b/g/ video. But nothing ever seem to leaked or be heard of it again. I have a hard time believing she put out that kind of content, but was interested if anybody knew any more about it.
im guessing you are referring to this

but as far as I can tell noone ever boughtthis /shared

Alysha's probably making a killing this month.

so many Olympic athletes in all disciplines going viral and she's the only one with an OF

we now know it can't be a sponsor thing considering she's an Olympic medalist that runs for fucking NIKE lmao

She gives me serious snowbunny vibes
ehhh it's so much IR dating in athletics in general: some of the black chicks going viral on twitter (Laviai Nilsen, Gabby Thomas, Tara Davis) are with white dudes too

but funny enough I was surprised Sandi Morris---actual Taylor Swift of pole vault---was the one that ended up with a black dude and not Alysha

ehhh it's so much IR dating in athletics in general: some of the black chicks going viral on twitter (Laviai Nilsen, Gabby Thomas, Tara Davis) are with white dudes too

but funny enough I was surprised Sandi Morris---actual Taylor Swift of pole vault---was the one that ended up with a black dude and not Alysha
Doubt it ! Her last bf was a white football player from Pittsburgh! The other Canadian pole vaulter anika is definitely a snow bunny.

Alysha's probably making a killing this month.

so many Olympic athletes in all disciplines going viral and she's the only one with an OF

we now know it can't be a sponsor thing considering she's an Olympic medalist that runs for fucking NIKE lmao
for real. in all honesty it struck me as kind of peculiar that an medal-winning Olympic athlete has an OnlyFans. I guess take advantage of the fame an exposure while you can

for real. in all honesty it struck me as kind of peculiar that an medal-winning Olympic athlete has an OnlyFans. I guess take advantage of the fame an exposure while you can
to be honest she only win medal few days ago and has OF for 2 years now and she really struggled with injury so wasnt really performing at her best. There really is not a lot of money to be made in pole vault so it doesnt surprise me she go on the OF route.

Doubt it ! Her last bf was a white football player from Pittsburgh! The other Canadian pole vaulter anika is definitely a snow bunny.
That was five years ago I think. She could have discovered newfound tastes since. I mean she was twerking, wearing cornrows, and it seems she's friends with well known snowbunny Georgia Ellenwood. Here's a picture of the two of them training together with a couple of black trainers. Where there's smoke, there's fire is all I'm saying

Snapinsta.app_270593996_305993887970928_3077709305404793510_n_108082d733510c3fd968.md.jpg

That was five years ago I think. She could have discovered newfound tastes since. I mean she was twerking, wearing cornrows, and it seems she's friends with well known snowbunny Georgia Ellenwood. Here's a picture of the two of them training together with a couple of black trainers. Where there's smoke, there's fire is all I'm saying

Snapinsta.app_270593996_305993887970928_3077709305404793510_n_108082d733510c3fd968.md.jpg
Bruh, with all due respect, this mean literally nothing its just people working out together. And why people are so obsessed with "snowbunnys"?

You could photoshop BlackedRaw there and it wouldn't even seem out of place

Pretty sure Georgia Ellenwood has turned the page on that cause she's dating Adley Rutschman who is notably extremely white

Pretty sure Georgia Ellenwood has turned the page on that cause she's dating Adley Rutschman who is notably extremely white
She needs a stable nice guy now that her athletic career is effectively over and she has to think about her future as a wife and possible mom. Doesn't mean her preference changed. She's literally still wearing dreadlocks in her pictures with the guy:KEKWlaugh:

She needs a stable nice guy now that her athletic career is effectively over and she has to think about her future as a wife and possible mom. Doesn't mean her preference changed. She's literally still wearing dreadlocks in her pictures with the guy:KEKWlaugh:
insinuating only white men can be stable is an interesting angle lol

anyway yeah, anyone have that BG Taxi sextape?

Back
Top Bottom