Simp Chat Alicenysm1

ironshoes

Tier 3 Sub
Aug 11, 2021
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She has other pics of her wearing it, may just be the lighting.

Some guys in the the internet brought up that if you look through her deleted posts, her very first posts are a guy requesting girls to tribute on kik. Another account making those same posts has posted older pictures of this girl, as well as a few other girls. The interesting thing is that none of these pictures show up in a reverse image search other than her profile, so if this account really isn’t her, it’s likely someone with fairly exclusive access into her life (social media, etc)

Edmund the Martyr

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
I started the other thread, and I have to say I have a good eye for impersonations and AI accounts and this one tricked me. Certainly after speaking to 'her' I never got the impression I was talking to a man. I even found the older, second account and noticed that it was opened to request tributes, and found one of two kik usernames provided also being used on a forum like this, but overlooked it. The giveaway really is the photos here - https://simpcity.su/threads/alicenysm1.69953/post-575750 - which have clearly been altered. It's unlikely to be an AI image, and there are too many variants of a similar woman for it not to be a shop of one woman's face onto another's body or the same woman being passed through the same filter. Or maybe it's a guy with autogynephilia turning himself into a woman...

Last edited by a moderator:

ironshoes

Tier 3 Sub
Aug 11, 2021
I hope this thread doesn’t get shut down for being a discussion instead of posting content, but this whole situation is just so odd. It’s intrigued me beyond wanting to see her nudes, I just want to know what’s going on.

I never considered the AI possibility, but it also seems plausible, a lot of these pictures don’t look like her but yet they still do? It’s some sort of uncanny valley thing where something is off but you can’t tell what it is. Looking back at the picture in the gray top, it does look very photoshopped, I didn’t notice how odd it looked until going back.

I’m just along for the ride now, I want to see how this ends.

Jan 3, 2022
We're reaching a point where these faking apps are so widely available and easy to use that there will be more and more altered photos for profit or completely fabricated models. Already, there is one Russian model who applied a filter to modify her face so she can effectively run 2 (or more) accounts. What difference would it make if she never actually existed? After all, she is simply a bunch of 1s and 0s.