Request aliceinwonderland_xo

raist

Tier 2 Sub
Dec 18, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Beyond the request for content, seeing how she's a new model and I can't find other social media of hers out there I asked for verification.

Apart from me editing out my own name (in the middle), does this look legit or edited? I cannot decide.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited:

emil212

Fan
Mar 11, 2022
I'm also somewhat dubious of her, but haven't asked for any sort of verification. If you ask me, the edge of the paper where the 'o' gets cut off looks a little weird; could be where the pen has pressed down OR it could be a bit of cropping, I don't know. Have you gotten any further confirmation?

Also, there's a reddit, if you weren't aware:

raist

Tier 2 Sub
Dec 18, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I was not aware of her Reddit, I got to her cause of a Reddit bot that acted weird. Usually I ignore Reddit bots but this one opened a chat request rather than simply follow, so I went to the OF attached and was very curious about the girl depicted.

The text itself in the verification she sent me seems odd, but it could have an explanation, and it seems hand written even if by some virtual pen of sort.

I couldn't convince her to make a video with my name spoken for a reasonable price, that would seal the deal for me (she wanted 100$). She tried asking 25$ for a short clip of her private parts, but I am not risking money on a scam beyond a few dollars:)

Did she pitch you any sale? I had one about Karate.

raist

Tier 2 Sub
Dec 18, 2022
Talking to her now on a 2nd account, since the first one was probably starting to annoy her, she copy-pastes some of her answers.

Asking about her hobbies AND/OR future plans results in a copy pasted answer that could relate to both since it's quite detailed.

She also admits to having no knowledge about her poster in the background (Itachi from Naruto) or her cosplay from Evangelion.

I imagine this is either some form of scam or a very lazy girl copy-pasting certain parts of her messages.

What I find interesting is that the photos used are relatively new (2023 prom outfit somewhere) and I could not reverse image find her anywhere.

I'm very interested in the actual girl depicted there, if she's the one on OnlyFans I'd be surprised, but I wanna know :)

Last edited:

raist

Tier 2 Sub
Dec 18, 2022
Yea that part is nothing major, she told me she'll be off to sleep and stayed on but didn't reply, probably just whoever it is leaving the PC open.

My 2nd account was not asked to support her Karate project, but was sent the same video the 1st one was (length wise) for less, so probably not enough customers.

Your provided link also helped me find old comments on that account regarding "My Hero Academia" but on OnlyFans she stated she hasn't watched it.

Last edited:

raist

Tier 2 Sub
Dec 18, 2022
She's cute, for sure, I'm starting to suspect that she's real but has someone else running her page.

I ran into another girl who admitted that much to me after I had similar suspicions due to her lack of knowledge about her own clearly photographed hobbies (found the real girl in a game we both play, wasn't too hard with user name showing).

paulharrison

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
Well, I don't know about her reddit, but she's not a scam, at least not her videos. I'm pretty sure someone else is running her account and she only makes the videos, it's very weird in chat. Anyways, I asked for a custom video and "she" accepted all the conditions, and after a couple of PPV I'm pretty sure it's not a scam, but surelly she belongs to an agency or something like that.

There you have some PPV I bought, I can't spend more money because they're expensive, but they are worth it, so buy her content. I would buy more if I hadn't run out of money 😅