Vhagarsaurus

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 28, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Welp.... That's so sudden. In the chat she said she still does privates - I guess you have to tip for pm then. (Wish I wasn't that broke lol)
At this point we can only hope the 2 ticket shows she did are out there somewhere. Let's hope there were/are some heroes.

EDIT: Ok so non-nude in public for now. She hasn't decided if it stays that way tho.
- Also no ticket show - at least tonight.

But hey, her room her rules. She is so damn beautiful. Even just chillin' is an enjoyable stream.

Last edited:

Vhagarsaurus

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 28, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Damn man. What a girl! Even without beeing able to see her first 3 ticket shows - (which is such a shame tbh. The first shows of such an amazing camgirl are always really awesome and just something special... which won't be the same anymore once she really gets used to all of this. I don't think I have ever been that sad before not being able to see ticket shows of a camgirl lmao) - I still love her shows a lot man. Even her after shows when she isn't really doing anything related to nudity anymore are really enjoyable - at least to me.
I'm just really interested in her. She's my type. Such a dreamgirl!

Pre-covid outbreak I would have been able to afford ticket shows. I can't at the moment, sorry to let yall down bois... Maybe someone else can save us here. lol

Also, are ticket shows that weren't recorded by someone lost forever? Man that would suck. But everything people put on the internet always stays there in some way, or not? Haha Maybe it's just my wishful thinking.
Sorry for writing a book here lmao

Last edited: