Neutral Review Alexis Lust (LIttle Wicked Cosplay)

vespasianus

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
NameAlexis Lust (LIttle Wicked Cosplay)
CategoryOnlyfans
PricingUS$8.50
Does PPVYES
Regularity of PostingCouple of times a week
Message SpanYES, of the worst kind. It is that parasocial bulshit that agencies loves to do. It is "daddy", "honey", "love" you get the jist. All trying ti get you to buy either the hot new thing or the hot "new bundle", created "just for you".
Type of ContentOn the wall you will get images and a couple of previews of the ppv videos. She does show pussy/boobs on the wall. The ppv are usually videos priced around $20 where she plays with a dildo (sucks, pussy and anal penetration). The production quality is good, though the videos can get a little repetitive. The vast majority of her content is solo, though she has done 2 b/g, i think, and a some g/g.
Your Thoughts/CommentsShe has a nice body, with big boobs and nice ass. I don't think her feed is worth the price. I dislike the agency/everything is ppv on a paid page model. Had she runned a free page where you buy the videos you want without the cringe parasocial message span, it would be easy to recommend. As it stands, paying the $8.50 for the "privilege" of buying her videos is a har pill to swallow. She, from time to time, has some promotions where her page goes free. It is an opportunity for you to see the content for yourselfs. The videos are not unresonably priced, and if you like her body, you can be convinced to buy one or two. Keep in mind that when you take into account the price of the page and the fact that there are other pages that deliver more for less, the value proposition is acctually low. TLDR: could be a great page if there was no entry and no message span

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images