Simp Chat Alexa Pearl - Simp Chat

jafuvej

Tier 1 Sub
May 1, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Had no idea what happened to her first until now, now I feel really bad seeing those old pregnant photos/videos.

jafuvej

Tier 1 Sub
May 1, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
on her IG:
An adventure is about to begin✨ After a soul crushing pregnancy loss last year at 8 months I’m very excited to share with my fans a beautiful life changing moment for me 🖤 I’m officially announcing my pregnancy here and hope you can share the love and support with me 🎋 I’m currently halfway through my new journey and so far our little one is thriving and growing perfectly! 💛 I want everyone to know it’s a very raw, and emotional thing for a mom to put out and share something like this… especially considering how judgemental people are on social media. I know people love to give their unsolicited advice and opinions but please, if you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything. I’m very excited 🤩 I’m very grateful, and I’m very anxious to meet my precious miracle! I’ll be making an even bigger announcement on Mother’s Day so make sure to check back and find out what I’ll be sharing next! 🥰 #pregnancy #motherhood #pregnancyafterloss #pregnant

Consentacle

Lurker
Jul 25, 2022
Does anyone know of any other videos where she plays with multiple dildos at the same time? I know of the custom blowbang/bukkake video and two livestreams that has it, would really like to see more.