Simp Chat Alannah_Kitty - Discussion Thread

Mixxing

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
She seems to be the queen of dropping a photo on Reddit, and then deleting it entirely within an hour. Anyone know of a way to get an alert when she posts, since she turned off followers?

Etimno

Lurker
Mar 11, 2022
I wrote it before on the other thread (and then it got rightfully deleted because that's not a discussion thread) that either all of her Reddit account are catfish or none are. She's posting in the same subs, same style, same trolling, same pictures on and off - and the same age, she always stays 23 ofc (she would be around 30+ now if her tumblr used to be true). The first account was created around the same time tumblr had its changes done in 2018, so the first reddit was maybe her and she's is just doing the same thing over and over again, or someone is catfishing her Reddit from the start. That could be the reason she keeps deleting the pictures right away and she just wants to grab attention without being seen.

Mixxing

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
I get her age never changes in her posts, but people lie about their age all the time. Outside of that, why think it's someone else and not just her fucking around? The few quickly deleted photos I've seen her post don't match any of the others I've ever seen.

eranov

Tier 3 Sub
Dec 11, 2022
All of what has been posted on Reddit (and more) has been posted on Tumblr.

While I agree that the Reddit accounts do show some consistency, I do miss some of the vibes from the Tumblr pages. Now that proves nothing, and it leaves the question why anyone would fake one personality like that for years, but still I wouldn't be surprised if its a catfish.

BLACthrowaway

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
She is reposting the exact same pictures every single time. She will throw out these clickbaity titles like "I lost a bet against my friend so I am doing XYZ, how do you feel about my body". The pictures are obviously not taken by a modern phone as well.

I am surprised Reddit haven't suspended her account for impersonation.

Etimno

Lurker
Mar 11, 2022
I don't know if there were suspension or not, the previous 3 accounts are gone after all. She might have been found out. For the current one, the suspension I guess is even more difficult now that the tumblr acc is also gone, but yeah it should have been suspended while the OG photos were largely accessible.

Etimno

Lurker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
If you mean more than pictures: no, the most she did was pictures, occasionally gifs, and they were never more explicit than bottom covered nudes. (At least that's what I can tell from the ones I've seen.)

But yes, the pics posted in the other thread are definitely not all she had, just a lot was lost in the infamous tumblr change, and later she deleted the remaining ones herself. You can try and use wayback, maybe you get lucky and get to load some stuff you're never seen before, there are a lot of dead links and empty pictures though. This is why it's so good when the reddit acc posts something that was though to be lost, they probably have the entire of her tumblr data saved somewhere.

Last edited:

eranov

Tier 3 Sub
Dec 11, 2022
I think a lot of the Tumblr media is still online, you just have to know the image url. I did some diving via wayback on a free and rather bored afternoon. There is some more than that has been posted here or on reddit. While posts are deleted, some individual media files are still accessible via their image url and are still accessible via some tumblr-archivelike sites, or via wayback. But honestly, It's not really worth the effort. at least 75% of what I could find has been posted here or on reddit. Most of what hasn't been posted is a variant of what has been. Or in other words, different pics from a of 2 or 3 pics gallery. Most indeed topless pics or gifs,

Which is also why I have doubts about the 'owner' of the reddit account. I haven't seen anything that I haven't seen in wayback already. In fact, it's basically a selection of the easies accessible pics from there.

Reactions: Etimno

Mixxing

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
Whoever runs the account, her or not, posted last night asking where to post selfie because they've been banned from to many subreddits. Just feels like a lot of work to pretend to be someone

Mixxing

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
Wonder if she found this thread, cause maaan did she slow down on posting pics

Etimno

Lurker
Mar 11, 2022
Just like the other ones before, deleted or suspended.
I'm not sure how much chance there is or if it is even relevant at this point because there was hardly any new stuff, but can keep an eye out for another Alannah[_XY] account, might come back sooner or later

zombieinsight

Tier 2 Sub
Jul 7, 2023
Oh damn, I'm blown away right now. I've been following this girl on Reddit ever since she posted
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
several months ago. I didn't think the story was true, but it was hot as fuck. She never posted another story, but I caught a couple of her nudes that she'd leave up for an hour. Thank you to my fellow simps who provided pics I hadn't seen yet.

Now that I'm learning some of the history, I wonder if she copy/pasted the story from somewhere else.

Etimno

Lurker
Mar 11, 2022
It is probably again something that was posted on the earlier accounts as well, there is no way to tell if it indeed happened to them or someone else or it was catfish. IIRC there was also multiple times that she "offered" free blowjobs to adult virgins on an agreed place and time. There was a lot of trolling from the users's part, nothig ever said matched or corresponded what they said earlier, e.g. dead parents, car crash, air plane crash, only child, 2 brothers, on one time they might have even confessed they accidentally killed someone. The only consistent things posted are the background on the photos: same windows, same bed, same girl etc. So just like don't belive anything that was ever written on the accounts. There is no way to tell if it was really her or someone impersonated her / stole her pictures but 9/10 times they left it on only for a few minutes and deleted them quicly. I doubt the suspensions are for impersonations tho, they just might have broken too many rules in subs because of the spamming and trolling.

zombieinsight

Tier 2 Sub
Jul 7, 2023
Holy shit! Now I'm really invested in the lore of this person. What have I stumbled upon? All I saw them do was post in hockey and palworld subreddits.