EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Aery Tiefling - Discussion Thread

I've been wanting her to do titjobs or something using her tits but I dont think she ever focuses on them. I hope its not because she thinks hers are too small lol, I've seen enough girls ruining their tits with bust surgery.
what do you all think? or do you want her to do some other type of fetish thing?

I've been wanting her to do titjobs or something using her tits but I dont think she ever focuses on them. I hope its not because she thinks hers are too small lol, I've seen enough girls ruining their tits with bust surgery.
what do you all think? or do you want her to do some other type of fetish thing?
I'd like to see something other than feet which I'm not really into😅
But yes more boobs love would be nice

Me gustaría ver algo más que pies que no me gustan mucho.😅
Pero sí, más amor de tetas sería bueno.
It looks like she has a foot fetish, and that's why she exploits it so much. Because I don't think it's embarrassing to show her naked body or something when she's already shown everything, I personally don't care because feet are my ham, but no barefoot, if they're not in nylon or socks, I don't like it, dont know why, and what a disappointment it is when he appears with them and then for the video he takes them off.

This absolutely. Her chest is perfect the way it is, no need to ruin it. Also, I have seen japanese girls doing paizuri with a smaller chest that her, so I think it is enough to do some content. I'd ask her if she could do some paizuri, but I guess you need to purchase her OF/Fansly to give feedback, and I don't have a working payment method, so...

This absolutely. Her chest is perfect the way it is, no need to ruin it. Also, I have seen japanese girls doing paizuri with a smaller chest that her, so I think it is enough to do some content. I'd ask her if she could do some paizuri, but I guess you need to purchase her OF/Fansly to give feedback, and I don't have a working payment method, so...
just go to twitter, also ask her to do a frieren cosplay

Back
Top Bottom