• Welcome to the Animated section! This is your home for all illustrations, animations, and exotic fantasies that the real stuff just can't fulfil!

Keep in mind that our Community Rules still apply to the material here, in addition to additional category specific guidelines stickied within each section. Please familiarise yourself with these before posting. Have fun!

TopazisBea69

Tier 2 Sub
Jul 23, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Disclaimer: So I did a bit of searching and research and I found out that there seems not to be a VR category in this site. Also couldn't find another post like this, so hopefully this is okay. Apparently one of the reasons is that VR files are usually very heavy. However these 3DVR vids are generally 5 mins or less and 250MB or less. There are longer videos to about 15 to 20 mins, but I am uploading short interactions and loops. There are also some 3DVR compilations and PMVs, however due to the audio these are heavier. If anyone can recommend a file video hosting site that is free and allows for more than 250 MB send me a PM.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

3DVR
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

All of these vids are in 4k, I recommend downloading them instead of using the video player.

I have a playlist with a couple hundred of these types of videos, assuming its alright and there is sufficient interest I can upload a few each day.

Enjoy!

Last edited: