MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Discussion - Worn panty/clothing buyers - experiences and discussion | Page 7 | SimpCity Forums

Discussion Worn panty/clothing buyers - experiences and discussion

grizzlytree

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 23, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I'd recommended staying away from AuroraXoxo/KingAuraTV. Getting close to two month since I paid. Her first excuse was that her cats ate he stickers so she had to wait for new ones. Her next excuse was a creepy guy working at the post office messed with her packages lol.

Porkrinds

Lurker
Jan 1, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
They’re a lesbian couple on MV. I came across their page randomly one day. You have the choice of purchasing a single pair from either of them or two pairs. (one from each of them). They’re good overall. The panties were good. The add ons were also reasonably priced and good quality. The shipping took a little while but they communicated their reasons for the delay and let me know once the package was on its way.

Reactions: Salamander298

thehinter

Casual
Jan 4, 2024
My MV Girl panty reviews:

Selena Ryan - $52, 7/10 - I got the 2-day wear random pair. good communication from her. as others stated, there is up-selling but I didn't mind. smell was good, but unfortunately faded almost completely after about a week. due to the price, I would not buy again.

Horny Lily
- $35, (10/10) - terrific smell, didn't even contact her at all. good price too when on sale. smell also lasts for a long time. I have bought from her twice and if I want a sure thing, this is who I will go to.

Miss Ellie - $15, -infinity/10 - worst person I've ever spoken to. I first tried to order a custom via her contest promotion... I think it was like $25 for a 15 minute custom, which seemed too good to be true -- and it was. I gave her the script and she said she will get to it in a few weeks. this whole time she is acting all nice and sweet. I then order the panties through the store and after a few days I ask when I can expect them to be shipped. she says she is on her period and has a queue of men in front of me and then out of nowhere blocks me before I even respond. I instantly told MV Support since I paid $25 for the custom and $15 for the panties. she then unblocks me, writes the most insane and nonsensical paragraph of insults:
I encourage everyone to NOT buy a single thing from her because she is a terrible person who fakes all niceness, and she is clinically insane.

Veggiebabyy - $17, 0/10 - this was a random pair and it was on sale, so I jumped on it, but was very disappointed when it came. there was the tiniest little mark of pussy juice and the thing had no smell whatsoever. no way it was worn for any significant length of time. someone else gave her a 9/10, so I guess it is luck of the draw. she also may have been annoyed with me (although it would be unwarranted) because I asked her if they'd be shipped in the next two weeks. she said something about being that time of the month. if you do order from her, I would not message her, or do so cautiously.

Dawn Willow - $40, 8/10 - this was a weird one. the panties by default were stuffed into her pussy and also came with a video of her masturbating in them and stuffing them (7min) which was above and beyond for the low price. however, as I feared, stuffing them caused them to smell disgusting after several days of shipping in the mail and baking in the heat. I couldn't go near them for about a week. after that, the smell was decent but still kind of raunchy. if not for the stuffing I think these would've come out really nicely.

Alex Bishop - $42, ?/10 - ordered this recently, she says it will take 2 weeks to ship. according to others shes pretty mid-tier, but I couldn't resist that huge ass.

garyin

Lurker
Mar 13, 2022
Is it generally better or worse to have panties that have been stuffed? Never ordered stuffed before, so curious if the smell is too strong or gross.

Salamander298

Lurker
Oct 27, 2022
Personally I like them stuffed, I’m suprised someone said they threw them in the washer because personally imo isn’t that the point? But I’ve had them stuffed and I like it! I’ve also had them not stuffed and it’s great too. I try to buy from cam girls/creators I have a rapport with rather than a random cus I feel someone I have a bit of a relationship with will take more care than some one I’m not familiar with

pebapef96

Superfan
Jun 1, 2022
It really depends. I'd say on the most extreme end, it can get so bad that the panty's literally disintegrating from the acidity although it's a very rare case. And there are some scenarios where all you'll have is a strong, musky scent that does not smell like it came from her so yeah, that's why I highly advise to NOT order from random strangers.

Reactions: Salamander298

rooney8mn

Lurker
Nov 18, 2023
its always been girls from Reddit for me, also try to find a girl a little on the down low who's not constantly selling. equal to or even more than getting the actual panties for me is seeing/talking thru the wear.