MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Discussion - Worn panty/clothing buyers - experiences and discussion | Page 8 | SimpCity Forums

Discussion Worn panty/clothing buyers - experiences and discussion

timeout0

Superfan
Dec 6, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Are there any tips for first-time buyers? Information on panties, socks, pantyhose, and shoes/heels is welcomed. Never thought I'd come to it, but one model caught my eye and here I am...

What's the most optimal time to ask for wear? As I understand from this thread, there's a fine line between awful and no effect?
Does requesting model to masturbate to add more pussy juice add visible improvement?
Is vacuum sealing a must?
How long approximately before the effect fades away from the piece?
(I guess this one is subjective) Is it overall worth it? Apart from the fact of having a souvenir from a model, is the aroma and moisture on the item worth it in most cases?

Reactions: Xjatax

ClamMann6900

Lurker
May 26, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
For me, I won't ever buy from anyone ever again. I got 3 pairs from Manyvids. One pair was really good and worth it, the other had no smell at all and had to have been only worn once. And I'm almost positive she just smeared tuna juice or something on them. The last girl just straight up scammed me and never sent me them. And as far as I can tell, Manyvids is really the only reputable site where models sell them. Any other sites just seem like straight up scams. But even with Manyvids being reputable. There's no guarantee of what product you are going to get. It's not like there are any rules or regulations on how much pussy juice has to be on a pair of panties or anything like that. Basically, if you feel it's worth the gamble and you have the extra cash, go for it. But if you don't like disappointments or uncertainty. Just stay away from buying them all together honestly.

CactusJackoff

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Her
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
has always actually had the prices and order information there. She’s very transparent about it! I did the 24 hr wear option. I believe she eventually shares the orgasm vid with panties on to her OF feed, judging by what I’ve seen thru coomer. So you can watch a couple of those to gauge whether you’d like to have that option added to your order.