MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - PotasticPanda (MxRPlays/Jeannie) - Most Deranged Conspiracy Thread | Page 5 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat PotasticPanda (MxRPlays/Jeannie) - Most Deranged Conspiracy Thread

Bigboog2

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 17, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I was rematching a stream recently and I think i kinda finally understand why they don't put ein in a cage during patreon vids, basically ein gets super hyper and starts tearing up the carpet most likely. Jeannie was showing the aftermath of one time ein did that and she damn near tore through the whole carpet. Definitely gotta work on that but understandable why they don't lock her up during recordings now I guess. Only other option I can think of is get someone to walk her while they record

howdya_do

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 15, 2022
That still doesn't explain why their videos have been sporadic for over a year now. And if Patreon is their only source now, they don't even make that much content for it. They do maybe 3 vids/month and one of those is usually a comp of their previous reactions, so really only 2/month of original content. In some ways Henry seems pretty business savvy, in other ways not at all. Like, the writing has been on the wall regarding them and YT for years now. Yet they couldn't even think to start posting on say Rumble that has way more relaxed policies than YT. And while sure, I don't think one will make nearly as much on Rumble as you could on YT, it's still something for nothing other than the time it takes to upload.

semibbc

Superfan
Mar 16, 2022
Henry is so fucking dumb. Why would he not use a different account? Or just stop doing shit that'll get them demonetized. Its almost like he wants this to happen so he can farm more Patreon subs. Theyre one of the top creators but they never mention it and make lame content once a month

Nuker4326

Superfan
Mar 15, 2022
You're not wrong. It's like they don't learn...sorry they got scammed but maybe don't place the heart of your business model in the hands of someone...who isn't you. I don't have a lot of sympathy for a grown up that doesn't even know how to handle his finances. I understand falling into a scam because he trusted a friend despite the constant warnings (I'll let it slide as "he was young and wanted to grow big on YT back then"), but the more the channel grew, he should've hired financial assessment, or at the very least, not put all of his sponsorship income in ONE PERSON'S HANDS. Even when they make a lot of money from other sources (Her twitch, patreon, merch) this is their livehood. How the hell are they both not careful enough to keep their finances well taken care of?! I don't see Jeannie doing it because well... She's not exactly the smartest cookie in any regard of life, clearly being sheltered all her life, but Henry? This is his livehood, practically his paycheck.

Mr Hobbs

Laribug is my Queen
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
You didnt take into account the 20% Patreon takes which still leaves them a tidy sum, still even if i earned that kind of money a month i'd still be pissed i lost 175k, besides i think it was the fact that it was someone they trusted that scammed them and not just the cash.

howdya_do

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 15, 2022
Their "mxr plays" channel has had at least over a million subs for several years now, and their view counts were always pretty good. They only really started having trouble the past few years with YT, so they've made a good chunk of change from YT alone by now. And with everything else (Patreon, merch, Jeannie's stream), if they're not millionaires already, they're pretty damn close. I'm sure it still sucks to get scammed out of the money, but they definitely ain't moving to the poor house because of it. I think Jeannie making any kind of "real" content for OF is a pipe dream though, one can hope though.

Bigboog2

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 17, 2023
I think he just likes the idea of people finding her attractive, like dating a well known actress or model and the onlyfans thing I get the feeling of they made it completely as a joke at first but after getting a good bit of tips on their posts there probably made them think about it for a little bit. I feel like if they do something with it, that it's not gonna be the usual content you'd expect from an OF. Hell I wouldn't put it pass them if they made it into a sort of collab account where they play house party games and challenges with OF girls. That way they can do the lewd content without being lewd themselves

Mr Hobbs

Laribug is my Queen
Mar 11, 2022
They did luck into success, he built his community for showcasing weird mods for Skyrim or something and she did by dating him, the hardest part is building a community in the first place but once you have it you can almost do whatever you want and still make a living, sure you'll lose some people along the way but the majority will stick around and you'll get new people.

One streamer i follow disappeared for a year only tweeting twice in that year and when she came back she had the exact same amount of viewers, maybe even more, its nuts.

Bigboog2

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 17, 2023
I wouldn't say thiccer either, I'd say she's got a more perked up butt sometimes. But now that jeannies more active than she used to that might change. Already see some bit of improvement in the ass area