Simp Chat Piddleass | Kaitlin Witcher | KaitlinWitcher - Discussion Thread

Catflix.su banner

BarbieHunter

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 22, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I think she probably has enough losers willing to kiss her ass and pay no matter what she does that she knows she can pretty much get away with it. The fact she seems to have no shame scamming people really says a lot. She is aging like left out milk, the wall is approaching quickly. She'll have to start making decent content or use her valuable decade of making youtube videos to earn money stacking shelves in a store.

cheese327

Diamond Tier
Mar 11, 2022
Latest fansly post description:
"hey, are you ok? you passed out after I invited you in for tea! ...why are you looking at me like that? I'm just your neighbor?

~description~ black tank top, blue shirt open, glasses, girl next door... you think?, boobah, thigh, all leg, side cake."

Coincidence? I think not

Hi Kait

You're more likely to receive genuinely valuable feedback on this thread, rather than from comments on your posts, where, let's be honest, people just blow smoke up your ass for pretty much anything you post.

p.s Would be great to see you smile more in your posts, as it's one of your best features

Jayden Bartels

Tier 3 Sub
Jan 29, 2024
She’s too stupid to discover this place. What makes k8 so unbearable is that she’s genuinely low iq and never learns or progresses. She will always be a bottom of the barrel content creator that’s a shut in crazy cat lady that rambles about her non existent problems while thinking she’s hot shit in LA but in reality she’s barely scraping by.

BarbieHunter

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 22, 2023
Normally I don't feel bad for simps, but the amount of people that probably took her word as genuine about the customs, then stupidly kept tipping to "bump" their requests only to get hit with this kinda shit reply... damn lol.

Everyone knows what "customs" are on these sites, this whole bait and switch where she calls it customs but then backtracks and basically just says its ideas for posts... I can't work out if it's malicious scamming on her part or if she is actually mentally super-stupid. Either way anyone who gave a single penny over this customs shit deserves it back and for it to come right out of her account credit.

lolwutmate

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
i don't know where you guys are getting this. i got my custom right away, because i didn't push her boundaries, i literally told her to do whatever poses she was comfortable with. i've not seen where she has backtracked. she publicly replied to sammy and told him she wasn't doing HIS custom, because he repeatedly asked for stuff she felt was nsfw. she never said she wasn't doing other customs.

Catflix.su banner