MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Trans - OnlyFans - Mel7158 | Page 2 | SimpCity Forums
  • Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

Mankrik

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hello all. My apologies for not updating in my usual timeframe. Life got in the way so it's a longer than usual wait.

This isn't a content drop post. But it is an update that I will compile the new stuff and get to you lovely people either by tomorrow night or during the weekend.

For now, here is some new pictures and I've taken some screenshots from one of the videos. Hope they are good and I'll be back with the videos and rest of the images.

EDIT: FRIENDLY REMINDER FROM LAST UPDATE:

Important: I will be removing two folders next update. There were two updates in March 2022 which I will remove to free up space. Make sure you grab what you need from those folders before it's gone by the next update.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Mankrik

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
Hello all. As promised, here is the new research material. I hope it serves you well.

I have now removed the two March folders. I hope you saved what you wanted.

This new update contains 64 images and 27 videos—some of which you will see below.

I apologise for the delay again.

IMPORTANT: I usually update every 4ish weeks. This means the next update would be around the week leading up to Christmas. As that's a busy period, I may not be able to push an update until the new year, 2023. If there is a substantial amount of content, I will do my best to it to you before Christmas. If not, I hope the current content is enough to cover the absence :)

FRIENDLY REMINDER: As always, I strongly consider supporting Mel on Onlyfans if you can. Even just for a month here or there. They are one of the best content creators for this type of work. Consistently putting out great images and videos compared to other creators on that site who struggle to get one video a month out. It is not mandatory as I know we are all here on this site to avoid paying. For anyone that can, please do so that they continue to see there is an interest in their work.

LASTLY BUT MOST IMPORTANT REMINDER: By the time I update this folder, I will be removing all the images and videos in the folder titled 21st April 2022. Please ensure you've taken what you wanted from that folder.

ANYWAY. FAP TIME COMMENCES BELOW. Keep it safe!

Link:

Key: FIMGyq9EJtKfkw7zv687sA

Mankrik

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Sorta....but she put an emoji to somewhat block the face. No topless shots at all. The bra is really just for show.

Unless something changes, this is the closest you'll get to a full face reveal and I don't think we'll ever get one with the mask. Below, I will post all the pics I have of the maskless pictures BUT covered with an emoji. All of these came quite some time ago. Like almost 2 years ago.

Mankrik

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
Hey all. This is just a short update. I'll likely put together the recent stuff by this weekend before Christmas.

However, I figured I'd make a post as many would be interested in this image which was recently posted :)

I don't know if this is a tease like that statement of implying they were going to do such content was over a year+ ago so can't say when content featuring another person will be posted but at least this is something a number of people have been waiting for.

Anyway, REMINDER, by the time I post this next update, either this weekend, or shortly after Christmas, I will be removing 21st April 2022. Please take what you want from that folder if you haven't already done so.

Have a happy fappy week <3

Mankrik

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
Hey everyone.

It seems someone has already provided the new stuff but I'll update the folder as usual

As you can see, they did indeed do a video with another person finally. It's included in the video folder and I hope you enjoy it. They mentioned they were travelling so next time will make a better video.

The update includes 28 images and 22 videos of various lengths. Below are some of the images of the update.

As always, I will be removing a folder with next month's update so this should give you enough time to take what you want from it. The next folder being removed will be '18th May 2022'

Happy fapping and Merry Christmas <3

Link:

Key: FIMGyq9EJtKfkw7zv687sA

Zaix666

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
I made it fit 😋 but not for long 😏
ec25f1fe38ab2da410700c817a49cce6f13531f2ec0d1ce02fd15b1f736c8cff.jpg
272545d41f5af2c82c3462917fb45223d0d469ba6bbbe096d38328cc248311f3.jpg
ec2d58fc82c680199d2f9e6fe650017164a22362ee20c41abf26799050c55405.jpg

Mankrik

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
Happy New Year everyone <3

As you can see, other people have been uploading content (thank you <3) which is new so you will see some overlap with this update/already seen.

I had to delete an extra folder I didn't plan on as I ran out of space it seems. This means that both the May and June 2022 folders have been removed (but I've seen the content uploaded to bunker/go file so you can find it if you really need it)

The new update in the usual link in previous comments contains the following:

Folder Name: January 21st 2023
Videos: 12 videos
New Year Cumpilation folder: 1 Video - I don't know if it contains ALL cumshots from last year, but it's a video made by Mel showing numerous cumshots throughout the year. 5:40 minutes of jizz goodness!

Below, you will find some images part of the new update. Again, might have already seen some but I hope you enjoy <3

Mankrik

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
Hey everyone. A bit later than usual. My apologies.

I've updated the folder with the most recent content. It's about 16 videos in total and 70ish images some of which you'll see below.

As always, I've removed a previous folder (titled July 25th 2022) from the mega to free up space. The next folder up for removal will be the September and October folders. Please ensure you've grabbed anything you like to keep from those folders before they are removed when I next update the thread.

The next update will likely be at the end of March/Early April so if you get her content elsewhere and can't wait, use those avenues :).

As always, happy fapping.

Mankrik

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
Hey All. I've been awol longer than I thought. I'll update the folder with the latest stuff by sometime Monday night and I hope you can forgive me... :D

Also, I will be potentially deleting three folders from the mega which are labelled September 1st 2022, October 1st, 2022 and November 19th, 2022.

September and October are 100% being removed.I think I'll have enough space. If I need more space, the November folder will also be gone. The good thing about Mel is that her videos are lengthy and her images are mostly high-resolution. The downside is that they take up a lot of space and I can't be bothered juggling multiple free mega accounts and alternatives nor pay for it again so I remove the oldest stuff.

From the time of this comment, there are about 16 hours left if you wish to browse those three folders and take/save anything you haven't before I delete them. I'm sure those files are elsewhere anyway that can be found.

So this post isn't without updates, where is some sample images of the new shit

NOTE: She posted a 10-second clip of penetration the person that was featured a while back. I am hoping a longer clip will be posted by the time I put the update together. If not, I will just simply update the thread again instead of waiting for my usual timeframe so you have that anal fucking goodness asap :)