MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Discussion - Lewdtubers | AVtubers Discussion Thread | Page 7 | SimpCity Forums

Discussion Lewdtubers | AVtubers Discussion Thread

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
She's not wrong, Patreon has taken a bat to NSFW stuff lately. Honestly she should just bite the bullet and stream her "lewd" ASMRs on Fansly instead of Kick.
There's downsides for sure - you need a Fansly account to watch streams by default, and that might hit her "numbers" - but it would get more people into her paywalled content ecosystem, which would be beneficial long term if she wants to do customs/scripted audios etc like she's talked about.

Reactions: NotASMRGuy

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
100% agree. We're inching ever closer to the lewdtuber arc and I'm loving it

The main idea is that you want to get people into the area where you create premium content:
Fansly streams default to "follower only" so viewers need to create an account and follow to watch you. This means that your posts will constantly be in their feed and will psychologically chip away at them over time to sub to view that premium content. That's the game.
Streams on Fansly do have their own problems technically - max resolution is 1080p and there's some real bitrate fuckery - but Kitty's streams would be audio focused anyway so that shouldn't be a big issue. The chat experience is also a little lacklustre, but so is Kick's tbf and they do update the chat widget all the time.
Before dismissing it outright she should at least try simulcasting on both Kick and Fansly.

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
professor farnsworth futurama GIF

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022

THE WEEK IN LEWDTUBING
[2024-05-12] - [2024-05-19]

HEADLINES
KittyfluteVT created a Fansly account
Mel brought back the Lewdcast Podcast with guest The Sphere Hunter
Milky took a mini vacation (returning on the 20th)
MiraPink had a "face reveal" stream
OppaiPantsu, LuckyCatKira and PoisonIvyVT had a threesome collab on Fansly
Sinder revealed a new YouTooz figure
Tara took a break from streaming to attend a fighting game tournament (she placed 33rd out of 114)
VAllure officially revealed the full designs, names and voices of their initial talents
Zavvy started her Fansly donothon​

BIRTHDAYS
MissyDaGreat | Vex

NEW CONTENT THREADS
Ava Lamp | PoisonIvyVT | Skia Obsidian | Tane Tenshi

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022

- OPEN QUESTION -
ALAS POOR YORICK: 2D OR NOT 2D?

I wanted to kick of the "official" run of Open Questions with a classic that's plagued lewdtuber and avtuber enjoyers for centuries - do you prefer your streamer to be represented by a 2D or 3D model?

There's merits to both approaches - a 3D model allows for full body articulation, making it more analagous to real life, but oftentimes 3D focused streamers will come up short in the audio department as it's impractical to equip yourself with a full set of trackers and a high-quality microphone.
Inversely a 2D model lacks the range of motion and depth that 3D can provide, but because the streamer has to be seated (generally) for 2D it allows them to focus more on things like ASMR.
Moreover you need to consider the skillset of the streamer involved - if they excel in dance and erotic body language then, naturally, 3D is more of a fit. But if they come from a background of audio or roleplaying then maybe they'd get more from 2D.

But what do you think? Do you prefer 2D or 3D (or maybe you have no preference)? Do you like 3D but bemoan how many streamers just use default VRChat models? Do you like 2D but dislike how most lewd L2Ds are frankenstiened from parts created by different artists?

Let me know your feelings on this weeks Open Question below

If you have any ideas/suggestions for future Open Questions or Tech Guides, let me know in the thread or in my DMs

Last edited:
Reactions: blughbruvh and TPAB

pnksvr

Tier 3 Sub
Feb 26, 2022
I agree the audio is very important. And playing to their expressive strengths if they have amazing body language or not are all things to consider. I might be overglorifying a technology I dont fully understand when referring to the 3d models I mention but here goes:
On a level playing field, i'd say 2d is better unless you have a 3d setup on melly's level. Her level of quality between her outfits, clothing toggles, and having full control of the camera and creating custom angles make her content amazing barring her cuteness and personality.
Zone's fansly streamer is also very impressive in terms of 3d presentation. even if the model only appeal is to robofuckers. the audio and the streamer's expressions and movements still make it enjoyable for non-robofuckers
God if snuffy did a heel turn into full nsfw and did lewd 3d streams. that would also be amazing..

but yeah tldr; 3d if its really quality and you move good, if not stick to 2d. but please god have good audio let us hear that mac and cheese too

Last edited:
Reactions: TPAB and CliffEdge

jaywalkingpunkanarchist

Tier 2 Sub
Sep 21, 2022
Generally I prefer 2D, because the art is so much better. 3D is mostly so scuffed still with the model spazzing out randomly, the physics glitching and the geometry clipping all the time. If we get CodeMiko quality 3Ds for lewdtubers, we can start discussing properly, but for now, I will enjoy my 2D waifus.

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
Women who own pet rats are pretty based.
I do think them going to Patreon for the NSFW stuff was suicidally stupid, especially if Immy is angling to be the "nebulously aged little sister" archetype, but we'll see how it goes - some adult content creators have managed to stay under the radar and be ok.

may0

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 21, 2022

Anybody have anything for Virtually Lewd? I might make a threat on her and subscribe to her onlyfans idk I'm horny and in a mood to make fiscally irresponsible decisions :peepoSad:

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
I'll be honest, I thought VL retired lol. She hasn't streamed on CB in like years and she nuked her Fansly earlier this year (
) but it seems she's been putting out stuff on her OF pretty regularly.
has got stuff up to January of last year. $18.99 a month for mostly softcore, occasionally topless pinups is definitely fiscally irresponsible though.

I can set a scraper to her socials and make a thread for her later today if you'd like, to get the ball rolling (she's got a lot of freebies on there)

EDIT- she already has a thread lol

Last edited:

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
I'm not sure. So her last CB stream was in March of 2022, if memory serves it was around that same time Oppai was going through some shit in IRL and moved in with VL (and they both stopped doing NSFW stuff for a good chunk of the year afterwards). 2022 was such a cursed year for lewdtubing lol.
I guess afterwards she just shifted her adult content away from her vtuber persona - lets face the facts lewdtubing is pretty niche, there's probably more money in standard stuff.

Also in case you missed the edit in my above comment I'll say again VL does have a thread on the forum

Reactions: Unsededge