MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Discussion - Lewdtubers | AVtubers Discussion Thread | Page 8 | SimpCity Forums

Discussion Lewdtubers | AVtubers Discussion Thread

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
VShojo very much is a corpo lol, its members just get to retain the IP rights to their vtuber "character" in the event they leave. This sounds closer to something like VCHIBAN, VIISYN or RawrXD - where they have a logo and branding but no formal management structure

Either way it's very cool; The Fansly collabs Yum did with KB and Ally were great so if we get more stuff like that out of it I'm all for it.

CheetoHammer

Ahoy!! 我ら宝鐘海賊団☆
Mar 11, 2022
Guess it depends on how far they'll go. KB already has a manager and if in the future that extends to a team that works with all the talents then it will be kinda like vshojo lite. I can't see them start producing their own IPs like what Vshojo did with Henya, Matara, etc. but I hope they find at least moderate success along with VAllure.

Reactions: RabbitHoleGuy

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
Personally I hope they don't "go far" at all lol. Corporatization and adult content creators rarely mix well together.
But if it's just a group that provides them with a support network and joint opportunities for collabs/sponsorships or whatevers (whilst the constituent members get to maintain their autonomy) then great. Sort of like what Vyugen was (RIP ;_;7).

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022

THE WEEK IN LEWDTUBING
[2024-05-19] - [2024-05-26]

HEADLINES
Andou had a 12 hour NSFW "Whore-a-thon" stream
Alekirser, YumPrincess and KumBomb announced vtuber group "RX Girls"
KumBomb had an NSFW stream every day as part of her second annual "Cum-a-thon"
PrismSplay held a charity donothon on Twitch for veteran voice actor Rachael Lillis' cancer treatment GoFundMe
Vex had her monthly Fansly stream
YFU Baby returned to regular streaming from her break
Zavvy debuted a new L2D mdoel
Zen debuted a new Bowsette themed L2D​

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022

- TECH GUIDE -
BABBY'S FIRST MANUAL FANSLY MEDIA DOWNLOADING MANUAL

I recently received a DM from a user who's plugin for downloading content from Fansly had stopped working, asking me how I was still able to do it.
Fansly, like most premium content sites, prevents the user from opening up the right-click context menu on media objects; this means that to save content from the site you'll either need to mess with the JavaScript to re-enable it (which can break Fansly entirely in some cases) or use a third party plugin, which themselves can break if/when Fansly updates their endpoints.

Luckily there's a little trick you can exploit using your browsers built in devtools!

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

DISCLAIMER
  • These methods works on many different premium content websites (OF, Patreon). Experiment and see what you can snag!
  • Bespoke tools and plugins ARE generally a better alternative to this method and should be explored where available; they offer good QoL features and allow for bulk downloading. This method is just a good fallback if those tools are not working.
  • Check out this thread for some examples of tools/plugis
  • I didn't mean to pick on Daph specifically, she just had some good examples
  • Fansly's codebase is still complete shit lol

I had to write this twice because my laptop overheated :(
If you have any ideas/suggestions for future Open Questions or Tech Guides, let me know in the thread or in my DMs

Last edited:

RealNRealer

Casual
Nov 15, 2022
Coomer doesn't list whats a video or photo, just that the person posted something, so you have to usually search through all the posts for the videos. if your lucky they have the word "VOD" or "Stream" in the post so you can type-search that way,
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
Stream stuff is here, and Emerald's is all free on their
doesn't do stuff with other people but they have best solo Lovense content imo.

Reactions: cannon fodder

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
Yes and no; I updated the OP to include her new Fansly link and because it's an old request thread it needs moderator approval to be visibile again lol.
When she starts doing stuff on Fansly I'm gonna open a ticket to get it moved out of Requests and into Twitch.

Edit - it's back now

Last edited: