Simp Chat Kang Hee Yoon/Hyoon/Aikuros - Discussion Thread

Catflix.su banner

poopoobruh

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
what is the closest thing we'll get to hyoon being nude? like will she ever post something where she's almost nude?

secret0

Casual
Mar 13, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She knows that. Just like every other Twitch and OF creator. Each has their own limit of how much they are willing to show and/or willing to do and how much they are wanting to make and get simps to sub and donate to them.

She clearly knows her figure is why most people watch her. I'd bet she fluctuates all the time between enjoying the attention and not. She uploads a photo because it looks nice, but then feels like she doesn't want all the comments to be just about her body and deletes it. Or, she does it because she knows the simps are watching and will see it immediately, save it, and it'll feed their thirst, while regular people are none the wiser if they see her social media.

Whatever she makes now from streaming is probably what she's comfortable with (averaging out to about 30-40k viewers per video means pretty high ad revenue, and then add subs + donations + sponsors - if some of the numbers online about twitch streamers are to be believed, she is making at least $20k/month), especially as generally her content is pretty low effort (she barely games, answers chat, watches shows), so maintaining the thirst from simps by teasing and feeding every now and then is all she really needs to do.

She's not dumb - she knows she can make bank if she started an OF, but that's not what she wants. Sincerely doubt she'll ever go that route.

poopoobruh

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
Great explanation. I can honestly see her enjoying the attention she receives from the guys who thirst over her. But what I still can't fully get is why she would delete the post when the attraction introduces people to her making her even more popular. Weird question, but is it also possible that Wedid tells her to take it down because he knows how guys are?

Yeah I fully agree that she would never make an OF, even though she would make a lot of money, Hyoon just doesn't seem like the type of girl to do it (not in a para-social way).

(I'm just curious about Hyoon since there's no place to talk about her. My question wasn't meant to be taken serious, but I appreciate the response.)

Last edited:

jubjsubs

Fan
Mar 11, 2022
I don't think she's making anywhere near that. She hovers around 600 subs, barely gets any donos and only has a sponsored stream every other month. She doesn't stream enough to make bank off ads either, she only streams 2-3 times per week and almost never goes longer than 4 hours so that's barely 12 hours a week. The streamers that make bank off ads are the ones taking the ad contracts that require 8+ hours per day jamming 4 minutes of ads per hour.

I've always wondered how Hyoon and a few other OTV adjacent girls make a living since they don't really capitalize on their twitch fame while also not having a real job.

ThePlotProvider

Watch it for the Plot
Mar 15, 2022
Not to mention sponsorships can easily bring in a month's worth of revenue, or more.

Reactions: MarcusA18
Catflix.su banner