Discussion Hotwives & QoS - Discussion

EHGrace

Superfan
Apr 12, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
found a QOS Ashley Pinkny. looks hot. is she popular? what's her backstory?

huehuehuebrbr4

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2023
I see a lot of discussion about US/Canada and Brazilian QoS/hotwifes but very little about French ones. Here are three french from the top of my head:
miabanana - Started as gangbanglola posting gangbang videos on twitter, but there is evidence that she did those things even earlier on 4chan with her husband.
Angela Doll - What seems to be a prostitute however she seems to constantly film with the same guy.
Belle Amatrice - More of a exhibitionist kind but often film contents with other guys.
Maevaa Sinaloa - Same as above.

What is interesting is that all of them have pratically the same artistic standard of content.

There is also the russian ones which are very hard to come by nowdays, but very often insanely hot. A lot of these content seems to have leaked from mysw.info or pronrevo.ru. They did show their faces and some stupid folks decided it was a good idea to do reverse image search on their faces and link with their facebook/vk accounts and there was a disaster.

From the top of my head (none of them have a thread here):

tanechkasw
iyanna
and pretty much anything from here: https://simpcity.su/threads/content-from-mysw-info.86146/

So probably there is a lot more good content that is simply not available on english.

alieats

Lurker
Dec 21, 2022
I wonder if there is any thread on the topic of videos where the wife does self vlogging on her date with her BBC or her husband recording the behind the scenes such as interviewing the wife, videos of wife dressing up for the date, wife doing things with the bbc such as holding hands in public, kissing, eating, shopping, etc........man such an untapped market potential

yarraque

Fan
Feb 16, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She was known as cuckoldart. Couldn't link her thread from my phone right now.
She was originally called Hotwife Duru, posing as a Turkish Hotwife. Around a year ago she changed her title to New York Hotwife and recently to Ashley Pinky. Same onlyfans account tho.
I think she divorced her cuck and moved on. Or it could be just a fake persona.
There's not much info on the internet about her.