MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Harley LaVey / dorotejabt | Page 4 | SimpCity Forums

Harley LaVey / dorotejabt

joieiere

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 3, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Your new Boss

Length 11:30
Published Date: Aug 11, 2023
Size 1.62 GB

Description: After a merger has just taken place at your company, you are called into the office of your new boss...me. I have decided to do an evaluation of all of the employees who are currently on the payroll to better decide who to keep, and who to fire. After a quick interview with you I have drawn the conclusion that you are useless to keep on employing, as you offer very little skill or value. But as I look down, I notice a raging boner poking through your pants and come to the realisation that although you may be useless to the company, you may be of great value to me!

Pixeldrain:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

joieiere

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 3, 2022
Master Manipulator

Length: 10:10
Published Date: Dec 3, 2023

Description: You are the host of one of the most prestigious auctions in the world. One evening you are hosting a multi-million dollar event, when you notice my beautiful face walking through the door. I approach you, and you are shocked at the fact that an uninvited guest has managed to make it past multiple tiers of security. It only takes a moment before you realise exactly how I have accomplished this, and what else I plan to accomplish this evening. I explain to you, that I have a talent. A way of manipulating whoever sets their eyes on me, and I plan to leave her this evening with EVERYTHING.

Pixeldrain

joieiere

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 3, 2022
Adrenaline Rush Blackmail-Fantasy

Length 13:22
Published Date: Oct 11, 2023

Desc.: How much fun are you really having? How exciting is your life at this very moment? I can imagine that it's nothing compared to the thrill you get when you're doing something that really gets the adrenaline going. Like the rush you get when you're speeding on the freeway in a fast car, betting on a winning team, or sky diving. Something that awakens the fire inside of you, and makes your life interesting. Something dangerous... something like this!

Tags: Blackmail Fantasy, FemDom Goddess-FemDom Princess, Female Domination, FemDom, FemDom Brat, FemDom Goddess, FemDom JOI, Financial Domination, FinDom, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck

Pixeldrain:
-------------------

Marriage Counsellor

Length 14:04
Published Date: Sep 14, 2023

Desc.: I've been your Wife's relationship counsellor for quite some time now, and she has told me all of the ins and outs of your relationship. After hearing about all of your shortcomings, I have encouraged her to look outside of her relationship for all of the things that are lacking between you two. After some time she has realised that what you offer is very little in comparison to what she finds elsewhere, but she's willing to make it work...if you redefine your roles!

Tags: Counselor Fantasy, Cuckold, Cock Humiliation, Counselling Fantasy, Cuckold Husband, Cuckold POV, Dick Humiliation, FemDom Counselling Fantasy, Small Dick, Small Penis Humiliation, SPH

Pixeldrain:

joieiere

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 3, 2022
Breaking Your Will JOI

Length 10:15
Published Date: Nov 17, 2023

Desc.: I promise you a sexy seductive JOI session with a cum countdown at the end, but there's a catch: you have to keep eye contact with me the entire time. I plan on putting your discipline to the test, distracting you with my gorgeous body and seductive charm. You try your hardest to stay focused in the face of temptation and claim the prize at the end, but I'm an expert on breaking the willpower of men.

Pixeldrain:

joieiere

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 3, 2022
Hardcore Homewrecker

Length 11:27
Published Date: Aug 5, 2023

Description:
I'm on the prowl today, and your relationship is my target. I plan on dismantling it piece by piece until there is nothing left. Slowly but surely taking away small facets of your relationship, until it renders itself completely meaningless. Starting with... your Sex Life!

Pixeldrain:

joieiere

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 3, 2022
Revising Our Relationship

Length 10:24
Published Date: Sep 21, 2023

Description:
After a night out with the girls, I come home late to find you waiting for me. I seem super apologetic as I confess to you that I maybe had a little bit TOO much fun tonight, and cheated on you. I apologise as I start explaining to you exactly what happened, step-by-step. But just as I thought your reaction would be rage, anger or noticeably upset, I notice something else instead... a raging boner in your pants! It seems that my recollection of tonights events have excited you, and the more I start to explain, the hornier you get. Which brings an idea to my head...revising our relationship!

Pixeldrain: