MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Hannahowo / Aestheticallyhannah - Discussion Thread | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Hannahowo / Aestheticallyhannah - Discussion Thread

tehcatsmiaw

Camgirl Expert
Mar 10, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
nah, she is just on autopilot now. it's pretty clear she doesn't wanna be doing this and is just trying to milk as much money as possible, without changing anything, until she finally stop doing adult content altogether. she seemed pretty excited at the beginning, but something probably happened that soured the experience for her. can't actually say what it was. maybe she's one of those people that gets really affected by negative comments, which she probably got. doesn't matter how popular you are, there will always be trolls and people saying mean things to you and if you have a think skin and let that get to you, it can ruin a lot of good things.

that was my serious comment for the day, now back to trolling PepeLaugh

Annihilus

Losing perspective on beef
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I vaguely remember it being a big deal when her blowjob vids first released because they were going around almost immediately and they were going down almost just as fast.

Maybe she realized how lucrative a sextape of her really is and instead of cashing in on the potential, decided to let the 'leaked' aspect of it get to her and decided to not release anymore rather than to make big money but have it spread everywhere without her consent.

Some girls take that stuff personally, unfortunately.

gunpowder

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
I dont think it has to do with anything people on the internet call her. Any girl on the internet is being called everything on her 12th birthday, even just being on social media. I think it has to do with her private environment. neighbors, family, friends turning their backs on her for posting "nauthgy things". Thats what happens to almost all of them. For some it does not matter, for ohters its hard. But hey she is still there, she did not go Belle on us

wildnatute21

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 20, 2022
She removed at least half of her content from OF because she said she's not comfortable enough at the moment. I'm guessing she's going through the classic ¨mental break¨. Any thoughts about that?
Do you think she would move on from this industry?